Chapter 32

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 32

Damian's POV

What the heck was that!?!?!

The guests and Wolfram are already out of the dining room. Only me and my family, and some maids are left.

"What the heck just happened?!" I asked. I took a seat and rested my shaking knees. My knees started to shook when he blasted me with whatever it was...

"Dear, it looks like you said something that might have offended or angered their king." My mother said while taking a seat next to me.

*laughs* "You think?" my brother said in an oh so sarcastic tone.

"Huh? Why are you laughing? You think this is funny?! I just got blasted with something powerful and flew across the room!" I said, irritated.

"Oh. Don't be angry. It's just that when mother said that MAYBE you offended or angered the maou, I just can't help it. I mean it's so obvious. And it's not just the maou that you displease with what you said. You saw their disapproving looks" said my brother. I cannot argue with that though. He's right.

"Are you alright, son?" my father asked me worriedly.

"Um... yes. I'm fine. I was just shaken up. I mean he actually transformed!!! I never heard of that. And I thought that their maou was all goodie and all talk about peace." It really took me by surprise.

"Well, you never know. Like what I said to you before, his fiancée may be the key to his undoing, an exemption that if you so much as lay a finger on, you'll be dead." Mother reminded me. Yes, she did tell me that.

"You're mother is right. You may have crossed the line with the very first reply you gave Lord von Voltaire. And you answer to the *clears throat* 'Kiss' issue is not that satisfactory even for us" said father. Well, he's right too. "It was without consent, son."

"Anyway... let's all retire for the night" said my mother. We all agreed and went to our respective chambers.

......................................................................

Wolfram's POV

"Umh... why are we in my room?" I asked. I mean, literally... they're all in my room! For Shinou's sake, can't they wait until tomorrow? Its night and I want to rest already since dinner has been stressful.

"And why did you bring Yuuri here in my bed?! He has his own room!" It's not that hate Yuuri to be here, it's alright. It's just that, my efforts preparing his room will be wasted. I wanted him to stay in that room since I worked so hard on every detail so that the room will be to his liking. And now he's not gonna use it!?

"It's just that we want to ensure his majesty's safety. We can't go lax after the violence he displayed at dinner. There may be people who attack him, having intents that are not good and wanting to hurt him. At least, with you, we can be assured of his safety. We know that you can protect him. We trust you." Conrad said. I sighed.

" I can't argue that so fine, he's gonna sleep here... but tonight only." I said.

"Why? Don't you want his majesty to be beside you?" asked my mother.

"It's not that. It's just that, I worked hard in every detail of your rooms and it's such a waste if you're not going to use it. It applies even to Yuuri. I want Yuuri to appreciate what I worked hard for you know." I explained to them.

They all smiled at me.

"That's so sweet of you Wolf." Said Conrad.

"Well, we'll leave you now so that you can rest. It's been an intense dinner." Said Gwendal. And he beckoned everyone to get out.

Greta and mother kissed my cheeks before leaving. The others bid me good night and I did in return as well. When the others finally left, I went to the wardrobe to change into my night clothes. Then, I lay down on the bed. Being with Yuuri in the same bed is not a new thing, I'm used to it. It's been an exhausting day, my eyes closed as soon as I hit the bed, my body screaming for some sleep.

Before I really fall deeply into my sleep, I felt like someone was pulling me into a hug.

.................................................

Damian's POV (the next day)

I woke up early. It's still too early to come down for breakfast. And then, I thought of visiting Wolfram in his quarters. So I made up my mind and got up from bed. I changed clothes and fixed myself. I started heading to the demon prince's room.

I was smiling. Yesterday may not that good but at least today, I would go to Wolfram first thing in the morning. I wonder if he's awake now... maybe he's still sleeping.

I'm here now, in front of his chamber doors. I slowly pushed the double doors open. What I saw inside shocked me. Yes, Wolfram is still asleep. But the person with him isn't. The person with him was none other than the maou. And from the looks of it, the maou slept here last night! He's awake and is caressing my angel's face! He's watching him sleep! And on top of all that, he's in that long-haired-slit-eyed form.

"What the?!" I can't help but say. He then tensed... but relaxed. He slowly retracted his hands and got up. He faced me.

"What an early visit to MY fiancée, Prince Damian." He said.

(To Be Continued)