Chapter 24

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 24

(Normal POV)

When they laid Wolfram on the bed, that's the only time Yuuri's party had a really good look around inside Wolfram's room. This room is twice... no, thrice bigger and more axtravagant than their maou's. It's like a whole mansion inside... and they call this a room?!

They were somehow speechless. This room is already big as it is but it still has many adjacent room to it, as they saw the doors. Some went to see what are inside those doors and some went to the balcony for fresh air.

Anissina and Gunter were shocked when they somehow opened a door and saw a library as big as the castle library back in Shin Makoku. And it was just a part of Wolfram's room. Stoffel, Raven and Densham are at the balcony, commenting at how beautiful the view is from there.

Gisela opened some of the cabinets and found a certain compartment full of things used for first-aid and care taking. Yozak opened the door to Wolfram's wardrobe and jaw-dropped at what he saw inside there. He then opened another door and saw how extravagant a fitting room can be.

The lord of Wincott opened a door and saw the bath house... I mean bathroom. He also opened the cabinets there and saw that there is a huge variety of soaps and shampoos in there for Wolfram. It's also complete of toiletries.

Adelbert opened a room and found a music room, all of the instruments complete and all the things you can found in a music room. Waltorana entered the studio Wolfram has and noticed that Wolfram hasn't even painted a single one.

As the party from Shin Makoku looks around, Nicolai came and whispered something to his king's ear. King Nestor suddenly said "Well, we'll leave you for now. This is Lord Nicolai Machinford Cabileun, by the way." Nicolai bowed respectfully to the party.

"I apologize but something needs our king's attention at the moment. There seems to be a lord noble that wasn't informed that we are having important guests today and that no noble, traders or other people are to visit here or come as guests. But since he is already here, we would like our king to meet him and finish whatever business he may have so that he won't have to cause more inconvinience in your stay." said Nicolai and bowed again.

"Sure, we'll be fine here. You may attend to whatever you need to." said Waltorana.

"Wolfram's personal attendant, Catherine is just by the next room. If you need anything, fell free to ask her. You may also go and check out the rooms we prepared for each of you. Wolfram helped in the preparations in these rooms by his suggestions and directions of how your rooms should be, just how you will like it. Just ask Catherine to lead you there.

But you can do that later if you don't want to just yet. You may also stay in this room since it can accomodate your number until Wolfram wakes up. I'll ask some of the servants here to serve something here anyway.

And feel free as well to ask some servants to accompany you if you want to explore the castle. For now, we will go and attend to something first. I'll make it quick as possible." said the king.