Chapter 7

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 7

Shinou's POV

At Shin Makoku,

Shinou is at his temple, watching the water in the oracle bowl. He can see the man... he is going to seek for him.

The Maou, the current fiance of Prince Wolfram von Bielefeld, is now headed towards Shinou's Temple. He can't wait any longer. The worry is killing him. He can't eat, and do his work properly. Well, it's obvious and everyone who can see him would definitely know.

Exhausted form, bloodshot eyes, and a frown on his once lively and enthusiastic face. He can't take it anymore. He is now headed to the temple to seek help from Shinou in order to look for his kidnapped fiancee. 

Shinou faced Ulrike and Murata. "I won't face him. He needs to do this alone."

"You know where Lord von Bielefeld is?" asked the Daikenja. I was silent... but letting him know my answer, I nodded. "Then why are you not saying anything!!! The two brothers look like they're about to murder basically anyone!"

"They need to do this alone. He needs to do this alone!!! I won't meddle in this situation and risk the red thread binding their fate. It's all up to them, the people who hurt Wolfram. I won't help unless I can see a definite future that is in our liking. The future now is a blur even to me. I won't risk. And besides, it's their fault. I'll let you handle the situation. But let him know that Wolfram is safe. To ease him up a bit... to ease them up a bit." then I turned invisible and shrunk myself so that Yuuri won't be able to meet me. This is for his own good, their own good.

"Shinou..." Ulrike whispered worryingly.

A knock.

"Murata? Ulrike?" he's here. They opened the door for the maou.

"Shibuya... what are you doing here?" my Daikenja asked casually.

"Murata, I need to talk to Shinou. Is he here? Can I meet him?" asked Yuuri, frantic.

"I'm sorry Shibuya. But even I and Ulrike don't know. His presence hasn't been felt for a while. We can't contact him." lied my Daikenja. He lied to his best friend, it's for the best.

"B-but..."

"I'm so sorry, Heika." said Ulrike in a sad manner.

.............................................................

 Prince Adan's POV

"Don't. I already know what the maou did... no, does to Wolfram. His constant rejection to Wolfram and his denial of their engagement." said my brother, frowning.

"Are you sure you know it all? Are you sure that that's all?" I said, challenging him. He narrowed his eyes.

"How are you knowing things like these? Do you have a spy in their kingdom to report you every step Wolfram makes? Are you a massive pervert? And besides, why do you have a painting of his?!"