Chapter 41

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 41

Yuuri's POV

I got up and went out of Prince Damian's room... Wolfram's diary still in my hand. Where did I go? Well, I first went to my room and put Wolfram's diary in one of my luggage boxes. I'm not really comfortable with the Hexzalian Princes having something that is Wolfram's in their possession. Why did Wolfram even let them keep it if he already knew that they had this in their possession?

I actually don't like the idea of Wolfram trusting and being comfortable with those princes. Whenever Wolfram is with them, I feel something isn't right. There is something dark radiating from the pit of my stomach. I always have to stop this urge to just pull Wolfram away from those two without saying anything... I could almost throw manners and etiquette out the window everytime.

When I already put Wolfram's diary in one of my luggage boxes, I decided to take a little walk outside, specifically in one of the gardens in this castle... and the closest one from my room is the garden in the center of the castle. So, I decided to go there.

On my way to the center garden, I saw Wolfram walking... coming from the garden. I was about to call his name but my voice didn't have the chance to utter the first syllable... why? Because I saw his face. Wolfram is looking down and looks so confused about something... it's as if he's thinking about something that isn't right... about something out of place. I want to ask him what's wrong... or if there's something I can do about it... even if just needs someone who will just listen to it all. I'm willing to do anything to make what he's going through even the slightest lighter.

He wasn't even looking where he's going... he just continues to walk... and walk... and walk... and before I knew it, he so close... as in really in front of me. I didn't realize it until we're like a centimeter apart. And I didn't have the time to respond at all. And of course, he bumped into me.

"Oh!"

"Ugh!"

Wolfram's POV

"Papa, you can't give up! You never give up!" Greta exclaimed.

"Sorry, Greta. I already have." I got up and said. "Let's just continue the tour later. I'm tired now and want to retire to my room for a moment." I walked towards my room then.

I-I'm so confused right now... What does Yuuri take me for? Does he really have feelings for me? I know that ever since the day we got engaged, he always denies it... he slaps to me the words that 'It's an accident'... 'We're both guys'... 'it's wrong'. I know that he made it clear that he doesn't have and will never harbor romantic feelings for me. But I can't help but wonder if there's really the slightest chance of it happening. I know it will hurt me again, if I think this way. But this time, it wasn't just me who thinks so... mother, Anissina, Gisela, and Greta already said to me what they think.

Could he really fall for me? Even just the slightest fall... even not as deep... even if he have only reached the shallows... could really be worth hoping for? Or might he have feelings for me that he doesn't even realize himself? Those girls said that Yuuri have feelings for me. They noticed...But why didn't I notice? How could I have missed something like that.