Chapter 22

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 22

*Let's rewind a bit*

(Damian's POV)

We started to introduce ourselves to the party from Shin Makoku.

"I am King Nestor Zedler." my father said.

"I am Queen Amanda." mother followed shortly.

"I am Prince Adan, the first son." he said the 'first son' with emphasis.

"I am Prince Damian, second son." They all locked their eyes on me. Well, what do I expect? I mean they already know that I'm the one who kidnapped Wolfram.

"W-Welcome to our home..." I spoke again. Stuttering a bit because of the uneasiness I feel from all the eyes looking at me murderously.

The king then averted his eyes from mine and started to introduce his party.

"I am King Yuuri Shibuya, 27th maou of Shin Makoku." he said with so much authority... I thought he was the happy-go-lucky-type with the stupid back-head scratching and goofy grin just like what's written in Wolfram's diary?

"This little girl by my side is Princess Greta Shibuya. My adoptive daughter... well, my AND Wolfram's adoptive daughter," then that said little girl curtsied.

Then someone spoke. A big man with gray hair and blue eyes, wearing green, narrowed his eyes on me. "I am Lord Gwendal von Voltaire. First son of the 26th maou of Shin Makoku, Chief-of-state, Lord of the Voltaire lands, one of the Ten Aristocrats." This is one of Wolfram's brothers!!! He's so intimidating... His voice is with absolute authority and his eyes just tell me that he is not to be mess around with.

Again someone then spoke, the one who stood beside Gwendal. He has hazel brown hair and eyes, the same color with his clothes. "I am Lord Conrart Weller. Second son of the 26th maou of Shin Makoku, Lion of Luttenberg, the maou's royal bodyguard." another of the protective brothers of Wolfram. This one has one hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to strike me anytime. I can feel both the murderous intent emitting from their beings. Boy, both of Wolfram's big brothers are too protective of him!

Then a beautiful lady stepped forward and looked at me. She looks like a doll. "I am Lady Cecilie von Spitzweg. Former and 26th maou of Shin Makoku." This is Wolfram's mother?!?!?! I mean, yeah, she also has that blond hair and green eyes ...But she looks so young! She even looks younger than her first son!

But before I can continue with my thoughts, their king spoke once again. "Let me introduce to you the rest of the party.

These are the Land Lords or the aristocrats... the representatives of each land of Shin Makoku. This is Lord Waltorana von Bielefeld..." the uncle of Wolfram who's not written in the diary! " I believe that you already know him since you are doing trade with the Bielefeld lands. And this is Stoffel von Spitzweg... he is the brother of the 26th maou. This is Gunter von Christ, one of my advisors." He is the one who wrote the letter! "And this is..." and so on.