Chapter 54

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 54

Wolfram's POV

"Oh, but that dance was really something! Why didn't you tell me about how much your relationship escalated?! This is so exciting!" after our dance, mother just bombarded us with her fangirling and spatted nothing but romantic sweet nothings. Yuuri and I were conversing with mother until we heard another dance invitation.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" we turned to who asked and who was being asked. Well, I'll be a bearbee's mother. Lord Cabileun just asked Anissina to dance with him.

"Why, I would love to, my lord." Was Anissina's reply and then they were off to the center of the garden.

"Now, THAT is something that escalated quickly." Yuuri commented. "I can't say it's something bad though. Except for the fact that they're both scientist... a scientist / inventor couple huh..."

"Y-yeah..." I agreed, then I turned my head to look back at my mother who I was in a conversation with but my head stopped midway for I saw something interesting. "hmmmm... but I guess we're not the only worried about these two scientists and the destruction they may bring to the world if they were ever to marry."

Mother and Yuuri followed my line of sight and, lo and behold, Gwendal looking so unpleased at the couple dancing, irritated even. I was about to catch Gwendal's attention by teasing him about more inventions and more explosions but... Gunter smacked the back of Gwendal's head then glared at my brother. What the hell is going on there?!

"What?" Gwendal said as if saying he's not doing anything wrong. Hmm... I've never heard Gwendal used that tone before.

"Don't you 'What?' me!" Gunter said in a loud whisper and glared at my brother.

"What the..." I can't help but say.

"Oh, that's right... you two didn't know!" said mother then giggled a little, covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers.

"Know what?" we replied in unison.

"Gwendal and Gunter have been in a secret relationship... and actually, Gunter has always been jealous with how close Gwendal is to Anissina." She said. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. What in Shinou's name just happened to me that I didn't knew about it?!

"Really?! How did you even know that?!" Yuuri exclaimed. I can't help but ask the same question. They've been in a relationship and I didn't even notice? Not one bit? Not even suspected ever so slightly!?

" A mother always has a way or two in finding things out. Especially about my sons' love life. Oh, and Conrad... he's been with Yozak since last war. I'm actually surprised that they haven't made it public yet." She said. Yuuri and I just can't help but drop our jaws. Oh Shinou... both my brothers were in a secret relationship all this time and I never even noticed.

"Now... regarding about the relationship of my sons, Wolfram, my youngest, don't you have anything you want to share with your beloved hahaue?" she said... then looked down at my ring then back at my face. "hmmm?"