Chapter 44

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 44

Normal POV

"Greetings Hexzalia," everyone in the castle looked up, startled by the sudden voice they're hearing. The people from Shin Makoku instantly recognized that voice.

"I am Shinou. The founder of Shin Makoku." Of course, they knew who Shinou is... but they're still shocked to hear from him, especially the ones who are Hexzalians. They all stopped what they're doing to hear all that this divine being from Shin Makoku is to say.

"I am speaking to all of thee from here in thy temple in country of thine. And I know that all thou art already aware of the stay of some of people of thine in your castle. I am hereby to inform thee of yet another arrival. My sage hath already departed from Shin Makoku and is on his way. I hope thou wilt welcome him warmly and see to his accommodation. I sent him the personally for some business thou art all about to find out. Now, I have delivered thy message, I bid all of thee farewell."

Whispers and murmurs can be heard right after.

King Nestor's POV

"Yet another guest is to arrive... looks like we need to ready another room for him. And it looks like he is a man of great importance in their country." I commented after the announcement we just heard from the skies. My, oh my... These Mazokus really have convenient abilities.

"Well, that Shinou person did just say he is the great sage of their country." My wife replied. I chuckled.

"Watch your words, Amanda. That Shinou person you're talking about is a divine spirit who the Mazokus sees as someone akin to a god. He may even be hearing everything that's happening here." I jokingly warned her.

"Oh shut up! I'll go and tell some servants to ready another room which will fit a person of such importance such as our incoming guest." She said and stood up from her seat. By the way, we are in our room's balcony. I watched her as she leave the room to look for someone to give the job to.

"Great sage, huh... Maybe I can even ask for some advice in running my kingdom..." I said to myself.

Damian's POV

I was telling my brother what just occurred in my room... about the patheticness of Wolfram's king/fiancé. Jonathan was no longer here when I arrived, that's actually a great thing. And it was a good talk. My brother and I were enjoying the conversation. And then we heard a voice from the sky. And damn were we scared and shocked. What was that?!

And after that announcement, I looked at my brother.

"Looks like another mazoku is about to come here for a business who knows what... Great sage huh." I commented.

"I wonder what he's like..." My brother then said.

"Huh?"

"I mean, what does he look like and how does he act. I mean being a great sage means he is very wise and well-respected..." he said.