Chapter 26

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 26

Damian's POV

One down... Many to go!

When Wolfram pulled away slightly from him mother's embrace, he looked at me and nodded. I got the cue.

I flipped the diary to the next entry. It's for Gwendal von Voltaire... his Big brother, the first son.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and then looked intently at Gwendal. Looks like he understood that the next is for him, he gulp and took a deep breath. Then he nodded for me to start.

"The Lord of the Voltaire Lands," everyone's eyes were on Gwendal now, looking at him with concern. "The first son of the 26th Maou of Shin Makoku, Chief-of-State, and many more, Lord Gwendal von Voltaire... My Big Brother.

He has sapphire blue eyes and long gray hair that is tied in a neat pony tail. His body built in big and bulky... His muscles are obvious even if he's wearing his thick green military uniform. He is actually good looking as well and many already tried to win his heart but none actually succeeded.

When I was very young, I can still remember him knitting so many stuffed toys for me to play with even if there is no occasion. He would also play with me and my little big brother, Conrad," Conrad's eyes widen for a moment, he was shocked to hear that his little brother still considers him as a brother as from what he heard from Prince Damian who is reading the diary.

"Our favorite game was Hide 'n seek! And whenever Aniue was 'it'... he always loose because he can never find me. I was very good in hiding. He would often say 'I give up. You win. Will you come out now?'... Although most of the time he would find little big brother, and they would go look for me together, they still cant find me.

Why? Because I don't stay in one place. And that's my secret. Whenever they check on a certain place, they would never go back there and check again.

Big Brother would always tuck me to bed and read me bedtime stories or stories he just made up. Sometimes, when I'm scared, he would sleep beside me saying that he'll scare the monster away. Little big brother does that too, sometimes both of them would sleep in my room. It's like a slumber party among us siblings.

Aniue always accompany me and little big brother when we sneak into the kitchen to steal cookies and other snacks. Then we would go to my room and eat the snack there while we play with my toys.

They also help me escape from my nanny. I don't really like her. She's to strict, she never let me do anything. Even playing with wooded sword is deadly in her opinion. Both of my brothers were also very protective of me. I always feel safe when they're around me.

I used to be so happy even though my mom isn't always around. (Lady Celie winced when she heard this part)

But then Big Brother started to have duties of his own and he too never spend time with me anymore. I was so used having him around me, so I always go to him when he is doing his work. I would watch him while he train his soldiers... I would sit on one of the chairs inside his office and watch him put his signature on papers over and over again.