Chapter 38

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 38

"I'm done." I said. Then he turned around. And he was just staring at me.

"So Yuuri... how do I look?" I asked him, giving him a sly smirk after.

"W-well... um... You look good! I've never seen you wear black before and now I can say black suits you." He said. So black does suits me. I should have worn black before!!! And even Yuuri thinks so too that it suits me... I mean, he never complimented my outfit before... Well, how can he compliment my outfit if I wear the military suits with the same color and design... he may be even sick of looking at it every day!

"Really!? Well, thank you!" I beamed at him, then flashed him the angelic smile I used on Catherine before. I'm trying to get a reaction from him but I didn't. So I stopped pushing my luck on him. I know he won't look at me like that but maybe... just maybe. I mean, he changed a lot and accepted that here in Shin Makoku, people don't mind being with in a romantic relationship with the opposite sex. And I even thought that it won't hurt to try... but I was wrong... because it hurts so much.

So I just changed the topic.

"I'm just going to fix my hair and we'll go to your room so YOU can dress up and fix yourself. And then we can go to the dining hall for breakfast." I said and went to the dresser. After I brushed my hair, I inspected for any flaw just in case I brushed a lock of hair in the wrong direction or something. After I assured that I look really okay, I nodded a little in satisfaction and said "Let's go now." Then we started heading to Yuuri's room.

When we were in Yuuri's room, he quickly changed into his usual black uniform.

"How about this robe? Should we take it to your room first?" he asked me holding up the robe for emphasis.

"No, it's alright. I can fetch it in this room later. We should go first to the dining hall for breakfast. They must be waiting for us." I said. He nodded and we started heading towards the dining hall.

On our way to the dining hall, I suddenly stopped walking then waved at Catherine of whom I saw at a distance. I realized that she didn't notice me waving so...

"Catherine!" I shouted excitedly as I wave. I want to show off this outfit I found to her and how it suits me so much! Catherine was approaching me...and when she's finally here in front of me...

"Wolfram, Wow! You look fabulous!" she started. I turned around for her... to give her a full look of my outfit and to make her notice something...

"Don't I?"I said then laughed. She didn't notice it?

"No, really...You look wonderful! It suits you better than the white one! You're starting to actually know what will suit you best in your wardrobe." She said. Oh... so she noticed it after all...and yes... even though I'm so hopeless when it comes to a big range of clothing. I'm really just used to my whole cabinet full of identical military unform.

"Thank you!" I thanked her.

"Wow, if I just knew black would suit you so much... I would have dug up every black clothing in your wardrobe." She then said, even I would have entered all the tailoring shops in Shin Makoku and have them make me all the black clothing design they have available.