Chapter 52

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 52

Yuuri's POV

Where is Wolfram?! What's taking him so long? And Lady Celie is not here yet as well? Oh wait.. Don't tell me his mother is doing him a makeover right now... If that's the case then may Shinou save Wolfram from the clasp of the woman who will dress him in frilly dresses and put bright pigments on his face.

Everyone is already here. The royal family of Hexzalia just arrived... should I check on them? I was about to head inside when I saw shadows approaching. The first person who came out to the garden is Lady Celie with her smile very wide. I wonder what's up...

"Yoohoo! Heika! Conrad!" Lady Celie waved and walked towards us.

"Hello Lady Celie." I greeted her. Well, I know how I greeted her is not really noble like... I mean 'hello' isn't really that formal but... I still need to, for formality's sake even though it's not really formal/

"You look magnificent as always, Hahaue." Conrad complimented. As usual with his smile.

"Oh! You flatter me... I wish I will be the one who will look the best here and will be the apple of the eyes... but I guess my time for those moments have passed." She said. Did I just hear that right?!

"Oh, that's not true, Lady Celie. You still look beautiful and young up until now. I've seen paintings of you when you were younger and I don't think your looks changed even a bit." I said.

"Yes, Hahaue. I believe you still look the same as before. If I don't even know you, I would believe you're the same age as me." Conrad also added. I just can't believe that Lady Celie, who always wants to stand out and be the center of everyone's attention, will ever say that she's not the apple of the eye anymore... that her time for that has long passed. It's so not like her.

"Oh, you'll see what I'm talking about." Lady Celie said then turned to the shadows of two persons that seem to be still talking in the castle.

"Lady Celie. Yuuri Heika. Sir Weller" Voices from behind us greeted and we all turned around to see who they are. And it is the two princes of Hexzalia.

"Prince Adan, Prince Damian." We all greeted back.

"You look wonderful, Lady Celie. Well, as always." complimented Prince Adan. Prince Damian also said some compliments.

"Oh, thank you lads. But I suggest you save all your best compliments. You might run out if you use it already on someone who doesn't really deserve it." She said.

"Lady Celie. Prince Damian. Prince Adan. Yuuri Heika. Sir Weller." Some then greeted again from behind us so we turned around again.

Wait... is that... Catherine?!

"Catherine?!" Prince Damian and Adan exclaimed from behind us before we can even react.

"Yes, Your Highnesses."

She's in a baby blue dress and her brown hair is in a bun. She looks really nice. If I didn't know that she's a servant here, I'll think that she's one of the nobles here in the castle.