Chapter 30

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 30

Damian's POV

This is not how I wanted this dinner with our guest to turn out.

'Damn... why did his brothers have to be soooo PROTECTIVE!?!?!' I took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'll talk... You see, that night, I-..." there was a long pause..."Uhm... I – uh.... You see... I" Gods! I can't put it in words!... And the others (especially Wolfram) seem to be getting more and more impatient!...

"You WHAT!?" Wolfram exploded again, all his patience thrown out the window- leaving me a stuttering mess in front of all the people around the dining table. His face is so red from anger.

"Wolfram, calm down first." Lady Celie, scolded. Oh thank goodness! "You can fry him and pummel him all you want later. I want to hear his answer first." Looks like I concluded too fast.

And the spotlight was on me yet again. I took another deep breath. Instead of thinking of how I should say it. I should let my mouth win over my mind. Let it say the words already even before my brain process it.

"I... Look, I-I acted on impulse. I'm not really the type of person to kiss sleeping people and especially in front of children. Heck! I don't even kiss people even when they're not sleeping! It's just that... I don't know... I don't even know why I did it back there! I just feel like doing it and my body acted before my mind even registered the thought! It only registered to me what I was doing after I did it! Look, I promise I don't even know why I did it!" I explain. Oh to all the Gods and Goddesses out there, please let them believe me!

"You DON'T even WHY YOU DID IT !?!?!?!?!" Wolfram is mad... no, angry... no, he's down right furious! Well, I'll just say everything I can. I won't lie of course. That might make things worse.

"Look, I'm not really sure." I said. And I looked around the table.

Wolfram is fuming, and I can already see fire in his eyes. Wolfram's brothers are really ready to kill. I think if I move even an inch, it would be the end of me. Heck! Even Lady Celie, ever so cheerful, is frowning at me. I look at the other guests from Shin Makoku and none of their faces show satisfaction from my answer... they even seem irritated or angry... well, even I won't be satisfied with the answer I gave them but I have no choice. It's the truth! Even young Princess Greta is angry at me!

I then looked at the last person I haven't looked at, and that would be the King of Shin Makoku, the 28th Maou, King Yuuri Shibuya. And Holy d*mn sh*t! I almost F***ing piss my pants. Shit! It's as if I'm looking at death itself. My knees suddenly trembled, though no one sees. My heart started to pound hard. He has a dark aura surrounding him. His hair grew longer? And his eyes are changing from round to slit! It's as f he's a d different person!

Eye to eye, we're looking at each other. And it looks like the others are starting to notice as well.

Seconds....

Minutes...

I no longer cower. I don't know... the fear just suddenly left me. It's as if I became used to it. I opened my mouth, and was about to speak but even before I can utter a sound... a strong blast of energy suddenly hit me and it sent me flying backwards. I then felt that I hit something not that hard... but not soft as well. I then looked behind me, my brother caught me before I hit something really hard.

"YUURI!!!" "Heika!" "Daddy!!!" "Your Majesty, Please calm down!" People from Shin Makoku, including Wolfram (Especially Wolfram) was suddenly trying to calm their king.

Wolfram was in front of Yuuri and then he looked back to me with a worried face. Well, He may be angry with me but I guess he doesn't want me to die. His hands were on Yuuri's chest, trying to stop him from taking a step forward or pushing him a little backwards... trying to calm his king... his love... his FIANCE. He then looked again at his king.

"Yuuri, wait... please calm down a little... uh... there's no need to pass judgement for justice...okay?... calm down..." said Wolfram while looking at Yuuri's eyes ever so lovingly with a tinge of worry.

Then Yuuri's right hand rised to touch Wolfram's left cheek. They looked at each other's eyes. Then Yuuri encircled his other arm on Wolfram's waist then he turned them around so that I was facing his back and yet he's still in front of Wolfram. He then turned around and faced me again.

"Yuuri! What the hell are you doing?!" Wolfram was about to come between us again but Yuuri held Wolfram's right wrist and kept the demon prince behind him. As if he's protecting Wolfram from me.

"What the?!" Wolfram is quite clueless on what's happening.

"Your Majesty, please calm down." Lord Gwendal said.

"Daddy, pleas transform back..." Greta begged his father.

The others, even lords and ladies of our castle is pleading Yuuri to stop and calm down. Then Wolfram, hugged his king from the back and buried his face on the his fiance's back.

"Yuuri, please stop this. You're worrying me..." the king did not transform back.

"Yuuri, please calm down. Transform back." But the young king didn't.

"I beg you, Yuuri. You're not like this... Yuuri... calm down. Stop this already!" Wolfram tried again.

"Please, Yuuri. You're scaring me already." That did it. Yuuri transformed back to how he looked before and fainted. The people from Shin Makoku supported their king and carried him to his bed.

Before the left, Lord Gwendal apologized. "Please forgive this sudden display of violence from our king. We will explain everything to you later... or tomorrow. This transforming may be news to you. But, our king have two personas within him. Again, I ...no, we apologize."

(TO BE CONTINUED)