Chapter 18

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 18

Hexzalia (Wolfram's POV)

After the talk I had with the King and Queen, I went straight to my room and just collapsed on the bed. I lost track of time. When Cath went in to inform me that dinner is about to start, I told her to just bring me something to eat. It's too late for me to fix myself for dinner so I'll just eat here. And I really don't feel like going out of my room tonight.

Cath ate with me in my room again. This time, it's her who asked if she can. The reason... she just wants me to tell her what happened in the talk I had with the king and queen.

"So... that's it. That's all that occurred." I said and took a sip from my glass of water.

"Oh... Well, I can't say it went great but at least it's not that bad." she commented.

"I know right! Gods! If you only knew how nervous I am back there! And I don't even know why! I mean I've faced death countless of times and heck I didn't even care!" she laughed at that statement. "What's so funny?"

"Everything! hahaha! I can't believe you fear them more than you fear death!!!" then she continued laughing.

"Well, can you really blame me?" she stopped laughing when I changed tone. "I'm a soldier in my country and I practically already gave my life to death the day I chose to be one."

"Hey! Why the sudden change of tone! You're too serious! Loosen up a bit. Here,  try this stew. It's my favorite." she pushed a bowl of stew towards me.

I tried it and man it tastes good!

"Hey, this reminds me... I want you to teach me cook different food from this place."

"Huh? Why?" She was about to take a spoon full of broth but stopped  midway.

"Why? Do I really need a reason? Can't it be just because I want to?"

"Well, it's just that you're a prince... You're status is much higher in so many levels from a cook!"

From what she said, I put my utensils down and looked intently at her. "Cath, status is no issue here. Just because I'm  a prince, a lord or whatever you may call it... doesn't mean I can't cook. My mother was the 26th maou of my country, her hobby is gardening, and she's not a gardener."

"Okay, I get your point!" she raised both her hands in surrender. "That reminds me, you haven't really tell me much about yourself or your country. Care to share... even just a few."

"Hmmm... I hope you're used to sleeping little late, Cath. What I'm about to tell you, hah, you can write a novel from it."

"Well, you have my ears, Wolf."

"Well, let's start at the time I..."

........................................................................................................................

Shin Makoku (Yuuri's POV)

"...esty...Your Majesty! YOUR MAJESTY!!!"

"H-h-huh? What? Is something wrong, Conrad? Were you saying something?"