Chapter 4

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^

CHAPTER 4

"Oh! Prince Damian!" a man suddenly  called my name from afar. I'm currently walking along the down town of my country, at the area with the shops, and fruit market. Well, I haven't bought anything because I just came here.

"Yes?" I asked the man as he rush towards me. He is wearing a soldier uniform.

"Your brother, Prince Adan, is asking for your presence, your highness. We've been looking for you since dawn." explained the soldier.

"Oh... Is that so. Okay. I'll see him. Thank you for informing me." I said. I walked my way towards the castle. It's really not that far from down town. As I walk towards my destination, I can hear some voices (of girls wanting to catch my attention) calling my name, some are waving. But I paid no attention to them. 

I reached the castle and asked the nearest guard where could I find my brother. He said that my brother is at the library. Odd... my brother never liked that place. I went to the library and opened the huge double doors. Well, he really is here! Sitting at the far east of the library, near the corner, beside a window. He is reading something... Something that does not belong to the library... Something with a different writing on its cover... The alphabet of the Demon Kingdom.

I know that we were taught by our advisor to read and write the alphabet of Shin Makoku, even the alphabet of Dai and Shou Shimaron... but my brother never liked it, actually both of us. Actually he never read a book, well, not unless it is really needed and not for past time. So, seeing him reading a book surprised me.

"Oh, you're  finally here..." he said when he finally noticed my presence.

"I was informed by a guard that you're looking for me." I said as I seat myself across him.

"You already have him, don't you." he said. not looking at me but at the book. I was silent... then he looked up and straight to my eyes. "I know. Everyone knows that the Third Prince of Shin Makoku has been kidnapped. The whole world knows." the eyes me knowingly.

"What do you want to do with him." I said and narrowed my eyes. "I humored you when you jokingly said that you want me to kidnap him. But trust me, when I saw his face, I suddenly doubted your intentions with him."

"I want to take him away from all his pain. Someone as ethereal and beautiful as him does not deserve to be hurt. I want to give him joy and happiness." he said looking at me.

"You think you're making him happy? Taking him away from his family? his friends? from his HOME? I really think you're causing him more pain." I said.

"No. As I said, I'm taking him away from all his pain." and then he flipped the book to another page.

"What?! What do you mean by that?" I said. I don't understand him right now.

"His home, his family, his friends... they cause him pain. Every single one of them. Every single one in his home. His mother, brothers, the court, fiance, people... everyone." he said so surely, so... sadly. But, if what he said is true... how did he know?