Chapter 42

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 42

Yuuri's POV

"Y-Yuuri!" Wolfram exclaimed and quickly broke free from my hold, regaining his composture.

"Are you okay, Wolfram? Is something bothering you?" I asked worriedly. "You were zoning out. It's so not like you. You can always tell me, you know."

"Ah... no. Umh... I'm fine. Really. I just spaced out a bit." Wolfram said, trying to cover it off.

"Oh, okay. If you say so... Anyway, where are you going? I heard that you're going to tour the girls around here... done already?" I asked. How odd for Wolfram to be too absorbed on his own thoughts...

"Umh... not yet. I'm not feeling that well right now. I got tired a bit and I'm going to retire to my room for a while. I can always continue the tour later if they still want to." Wolfram replied. He thought that he got away now... he just didn't know that what he said made me even more worried.

"Y-You're not feeling well?! Should I use my healing maryoku?!" I quickly grabbed Wolfram's hand and started pouring healing maryoku on Wolfram. Did he really feel that bad to admit to someone else that he's not feeling well?

"Uh, there's no need for that, Yuuri. I just need to rest." Wolfram said retracting his hand. Still being stubborn, I see.

"Okay, I'll accompany you to your room." I said while circling one of my arm around Wolfam's waist.

"Whoa!" Wolfram tried to broke free again but I didn't let it this time. "Yuuri! What do you think you're doing?! Let go! What will others think if they see us?!" he's still prying out of his fiancé's hold... With the blush and all of course.

"I'm not gonna let go, Wolfram. You're not feeling well. You said that yourself... Actually, what got me worried is that you never admitted being sick or feeling unwell before! And what's the big deal? I'm just going to accompany you to your room? I guess that it will just be normal for others to see a person supporting his fiancée who is not feeling well." I said as he started to walk and drag along Wolfram towards the latter's room.

Along the way...

"What's gotten in you?" Wolfram whispered. I am quite surprised to hear that question. But I know it's directed at me, so I answered.

"Worry." Wolfram was surprise receiving a reply. Why was he even surprised? He shouldn't ask the question in the first place. He didn't utter another word after that and just let me take him to his chambers.

We finally reached his room. I told him to sit on the bed then I went to his wardrobe.

What the heck is this place!!! Now I'm not sure if this is a wardrobe or a clothes shop. I sighed and went on to doing what I'm supposed to do. I got out of the wardrobe when I finally found what I'm looking for and hand it to my fiancée.

"What's that for?" he asked. Was he planning on sleeping in that outfit?

"Just take it and wear it. You'll be more comfortable with this when you rest." I said insisting for him to take the clothing.