Chapter 36

Give Wolfram Back To Me

A Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfiction.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen

Author's note: I am back! I will just be editing every chapter for a while. ^_^ (A special thanks to the person who helped me write this chapter.

Chapter 36

Wolfram's POV

'mmmh'. I slowly wake up from my slumber and felt that I'm alone on the bed. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Yuuri, standing infront of me. It's still so early and he's already up?

"Yuuri? Wow, you're up early." I commented.

"Uh... yeah. Hey, why am I here anyway? Did Conrad and the others bring me here?" Well, of course... Yuuri would ask that. He would naturally think that he's supposed to wake up in his designated room and not here beside me.

"Yeah. They told me that because of the violence you displayed last night at dinner, some people may have been displeased with it and might harm you. They said that for protection, they want you to sleep here last night so I can protect you." I explained to him. It was the truth.

"I see. And of course... you being you... are willing to take me in." He said. Wow... just wow. So, you think that I wanted you to sleep here last night, huh? Well sorry for you but I didn't. I actually liked sleeping in this room ALONE.

"Well, of course... if it's the matter of your safety. But truth to be told. I really want you to sleep in the room prepared for you, not here in my room." I said. Emphasis on 'MY ROOM' not 'OUR ROOM'...

"Wait... what!? You don't want me here?" Well, would you look at that. He's shocked.

"No, it's not like I don't want you here... It's just that I worked hard to prepare your rooms. I made sure that every single detail will be to your liking. I don't want you to spend your time here in Hexzalia without at least appreciating, or if you don't appreciate how your room looks... using it at least." I'm so embarrassed admitting this to him. I mean, it's so cheesy.

"Well, then I'll use it today! I'll sleep there tonight!" He said to me enthusiastically... So he really doesn't want me to be beside him at bed time. I'm used to it... but it still hurts a bit.

"That's what I want you to do. I told the others that I'm only going to let you sleep here last night... after that, you are going to sleep in your designated room." I told him... It's the truth. After what he just said, even when we get back to Shin Makoku, I swear that we are not going to sleep in the same bed... no... in the same room. I'm moving back in my own chambers. Then, I changed the topic. "You know what, I'll just fix myself and change clothes... so that we can go to your room and you can fix yourself and change as well." I said.

"Oh, okay." He said. "Hey... Can't I just wash up in your bathroom?" He suddenly asked. Wow, it's not okay for you to sleep on the same bed with me (I'm still clothed) but to bathe together in the same bathroom and dip in the same pool (I'm naked) it's not?

"Hmmm." I then consider. What if I refuse and let him wait out here instead while I take my time in the bathroom. No... I'm not that cruel. If I let him... what is he going to wear after? For sure, he's not going to wear his used clothes... Hmmm.... Aha! I could let him borrow one of the robes in my wardrobe! There is so much in there and I'm not even using it... might as well lend him one. "Well, I guess you could. And then you can borrow a robe from my closet and wear that as we go to your room."

"Let's go then." I said and headed for one of the doors in my room that leads to the bathroom. He followed him right after. I wondered if he ever bothered to check out the adjacent rooms to my chambers.

"Wow, what they said is really true. Every single detail in your room is luxurious and extravagant. GRAND!" Looks like he didn't. Well, who wouldn't be surprised? Even I who has stayed here for more than a week still feel like I don't deserve this kind of treatment... this room... If you ever call this a room.

"I know right! I noticed that the first time I got here as well. It's all too much. But they insist that they only want me to use the best." I told him.

We are getting bath supplies in the bathroom cabinets. I put the toiletries I got near the water pool so I can easily access it when I'm washing up... He then followed and put it there as well. I went back near the cabinets while he's still going near the water pool to put the toiletries there. Well, there's nothing to be ashamed of. We've seen each other naked countless of times. I started stripping my clothes of. I don't bother to think if he's looking at me or not. He won't look at me like that. If it's other people, they might even drool but Yuuri would even cringe at the thought of looking at another guy in that way.

I then heard him closing up. When, he's beside me, he started to take his clothes off as well. Then we both started to wash ourselves...

After a few minutes, we're done. We wrapped towels around our waists. We got out the bathroom. He continued to walk to the bed and sit there to wait. I, on the other hand, entered another room. It was my wardrobe. I first looked for a robe for Yuuri to use. When I found one, I then tried to find something to change on.

Then I remembered. I'm supposed to impress them. I need to choose a pair of clothing that will suit me and highlight my good qualities and will hide my flaws if ever I have one. Like the clothing Catherine chose for me. At first, I thought that won't suit me and make me look stupid because it makes me looks so girly... finding out after that I look just so good in that pair of clothing.

So I then tried to look for clothes that will make me stand out. I remembered that Cath got the clothes she chose for in the far corner of the room so I tried to look there. And Shinou! I thought I had seen it all! There in that corner are the GOODS! Then I tried to choose from the set of clothing there.

Then something particular caught my eye.

Something black... I pulled it out. It looks so familiar. I looked at the details and inspected the fabric. Aha! It's the same as the pair of suit from what Catherine chose for me! It's just a black version. Every single detail! All that was white in that suit was just black in this one. Every lining, every button, every stitch, every vintage pattern ... everything that is gold in the other suit is gold here as well. The color of the fabric is just the only thing that differs... It's really a BLACK replica of what I previously wore.

Then I thought about its appropriateness for me to wear. I mean, here in the human lands... I can wear whatever I want since I'm not in Mazoku territory, where black is considered the color of royalty. Now I wonder how my fellow mazoku people would react since they know that I know what it means... But I really want to wear it!

It's so black! It's so elegant! It's a SINFUL black.

Then I remembered something...that I am INDEED a ROYALTY. I am a descendant of the FIRST Maou, Shinou Heika... I am a son of the 26th Maou of Shin Makoku, Lady Celie von Spitzweg... By the decision of the ten aristocrats, I am legally grace as the 28th Maou of Shin Makoku. To Hell with them if they don't consider me a royalty!

I smirked... I am SO going to wear this today.

I got out of the wardrobe and went near the bed where Yuuri is. I hand him the robe and I went at the other side of the room. There's no need for me to bother using the fitting room. Like I said, we've seen each other naked countless of times AND he won't look at me in that way. I know he's not looking at me purposely as well.

I started to put on the clothes. I looked on my right where a full mirror stands and jut 'WOW'. I look beautiful. If I look angelic and gentle on the white one... I look so sinful and mysterious on this one.

"I'm done." I said. Then he turned around. And he was just staring at me.

"So Yuuri... how do I look?" I asked him, giving him a sly smirk after.

(To Be Continued)