2 | I want my mate

| Damian |

(This is the night when Elliott heard Damian with a girl in chapter 1.)

It was dark outside as I looked at the iPad in my hand. My father had sent me documents to look through.

It was about the family business, the multi-billion company that my dad owned, the REED corporations, which had been in the Reed family for decades.

"Do you want a repeat...?" Mia moaned, moving her hips, and I had almost forgotten about her.

She was on top of me, both of her hands were on my chest while my dick was still inside her. I had fucked her for hours, but she still wanted more.

I looked away from the documents, staring at her body, her breasts were swollen, and her face was flushed from all the fucking.

Her disheveled dark hair reached her shoulders, her plump lips were slightly parted as she moved herself on my dick.

"You won't be able to handle it." I answered, looking back at the iPad in my hand.

I was hard, I could fuck her for another hour, but I needed to check these documents.

"Please... I feel like I'm dying..." Mia moaned, clenching her pussy around my dick, teasing me to the point that I threw the iPad on the other side of the bed.

I pulled myself out of her before I changed our positions. She was on her fours as I shoved my dick back inside her and fucked her until she passed out, she fell asleep with a satisfied smirk on her face.

I pulled myself out of her again, throwing the condom in the bin, since I always wore protection whenever I slept around. 

I also had monthly check-ups for any sexual diseases since I was never irresponsible.

I stood up from the bed, and put on some sweatpants before heading downstairs to the kitchen, I needed to drink.

But a sudden scent in the kitchen that stopped me. The scent was spread on the first floor, covering every corner of the house.

It was the sweetest scent of vanilla.

I placed a hand on the wall since I could finally feel my wolf after four years of no contact because I hadn't found my mate, Instead I fooled around with girls.

If my wolf is coming back, does this mean that my mate is near? That could be the only explanation.

In reality, I hated the idea of mates because I had seen what my mother's death had done to my dad since they were mates, they were high school sweethearts.

He had turned to drugs after she died of pancreatic cancer. 

It was a sudden death which ended up ruining the relationship between me and dad.

The grief took over him, he couldn't eat, sleep, or take care of himself for a few years, he tried to take his own life before he turned to drugs where he would hallucinate my mother.

I didn't want to have a mate because If something happened to me, I didn't want to put my mate through grief that could kill them.

I had seen what the loss of a mate had done to my dad, and he hadn't healed, even if ten years had passed since her death.

The only reason why dad even got married to Elliott's mother was because the woman resembled my own mother, my dad's mate.

That's why I hated the marriage between Elliott's mother and my dad, since he was living in a delusion, marrying another woman because she resembled his mate.

I rushed to the kitchen sink, splashed some water on my face before taking a glass and drinking the water, burying my thoughts deep in my mind.

There's no way that I have a mate, I have gone without a mate for four whole years.

But the sweet scent inside the house made me almost lose my mind. It was addicting, like every part of my being wanted to find them.

There's only three people inside the house, me, Elliott and Mia.

I made my way upstairs, into my master bedroom where Mia was sprawled naked on my bed, and I was surprised that she was still here since I don't like people sleeping over.

I woke her up, staring into her sleepy eyes, but there was nothing since you must feel a spark of electricity rush through.

There was also no scent of vanilla on her and whenever I touched her skin I didn't feel anything when you are supposed to feel a spark of the bond.

She wasn't my mate, and I was thankful for that.

Elliott...?

No fucking way that guy could be my mate, we're stepbrothers who have a strained relationship.

We barely talk to one another, we always leave each other alone, we don't stick to each other's business.

If he was my mate I would have known since both of us are already eighteen.

He had turned eighteen two weeks ago, I was even there when he blew the candles from the cake, but my wolf didn't react and there was no sweet scent coming from him.

"Get out." I ordered the naked girl on my bed.

She rolled her eyes before she got up from the bed, putting her clothes on, and was making her way out of my bedroom.

"Call me anytime... I'm always here for my future Alpha." She blows a kiss before heading out of the bedroom and the house.

I stare at my bed which is covered in sweat and cum, the bedroom reeked of sex.

For the first time I want to get rid of my bed, the covers, the pillows, the smell of sex in the room. I wanted to get rid of everything that didn't smell like my mate.

I only want the vanilla scent, I want my mate.

I had never felt this before, I had slept with many girls, losing my virginity at the age of sixteen, but there was never a moment of regret until now.

In the werewolf society there's a saying that you must stay loyal and wait for your mate, but many werewolves these days ignore the saying and in the end we must reap what we sow.

"We want our mate." It was the first words spoken from my wolf because I hadn't heard my wolf for over four years.

We want our mate.

We want our mate.

We want our mate.

My head was spinning as I made my way to the bathroom, I could barely walk because all I wanted was my mate.

I fell on my knees in the bathroom, I felt sick as I wanted to rip my skin since the stench of sex from another girl lingered on my skin.

I ended up puking my guts out on the floor until I mustered up the strength to crawl to the shower, turning on the cold water that washed away the scent of another person that was not my mate.

I sat in the shower as cold water was pouring on my body. 

I sat for hours in the shower, washing every inch of my skin, but it felt like my skin was set on fire, it was burning.

I wanted to mark my mate, I wanted to mate with them.

I wanted my mate.