37 | A crazy bitch

| Elliott |

I tried searching for a phone inside the bedroom, but I couldn't find one.

For the past few days, I had no contact with the outside world as Damian kept me locked up in his bedroom.

He brought me food, books and other things so that I wouldn't get bored. But he didn't allow me to go outside, I was for his eyes only.

I recalled joking about Alpha's looking up their omegas, or when Kai Lockhart warned me about Damian Reed being possessive.

I didn't listen since I thought Damian would forget about me since he had a daughter with Mia, but he didn't, he wanted the best of two worlds.

I was sitting on the armchair, staring outside the window, which had the view of the entire pack's training ground. I tried to bang on the window, but nobody heard me.

I heard the door open to the bedroom, which meant that Damian Reed was here for me.

I turned around and found him sitting on the bed with a baby in his arms, his daughter, Willow Reed.

Is he insane?

"This is my daughter, Willow." Damian introduced me to his beloved little girl, who was two weeks old.

I remembered the baby photos of Damian, and she looks exactly like him.

"I really love her, she means the world to me, so I hope that you can get along with her," Damian confesses, staring at his daughter with unconditional love.

I remained silent, staring out the window since I didn't hate his daughter, she was a cute little baby, but I was afraid of what would happen when I let her in.

I was afraid of what would happen when I allowed Damian reed in.

"Take care of her for me, I left a baby bag on the floor." Damian says before he closes the door and leaves me with his daughter.

"Wait what?" I turned around, but he had already left the room and locked me inside with his daughter, who laid on the bed.

She started to wail out loud on the baby nest, I couldn't ignore the baby, I didn't want her to get hurt or die.

I dragged myself out of the chair, since it hurt to walk because of my heavy pregnancy weight and my swollen feet.

I sat down on the bed and to my luck, I had been reading these past weeks about babies, even watching a few videos, but nothing could prepare me for the real thing.

Willow wailed her heart out even when I held her in my arms, she kicked her tiny hands and feet.

I suddenly got an idea when I placed Willow close to my belly, since my babies and her shared the same father.

"Willow, don't cry, you will have to take care of two little brothers..." I smiled as she slowly calmed down because even babies can smell the scent of their siblings.

"You're an Alpha, you will need to show your brothers how to stand up for themselves." I told the little girl in my arms.

She was adorable.

I honestly wished that she had been my daughter and not Mia's daughter.

Willow's head was close to my baby bump, she could feel and smell her two brothers who were in my belly, as they were oddly calm, probably asleep.

The little girl ended up falling asleep in my arms as I placed her on the baby nest which Damian had left behind on the bed.

Willow was sleeping, but she woke up again since she didn't like being alone, she needed human contact.

I sat on the bed and I laid my head on the headboard as I took her in my arms until she fell asleep against my chest.

We laid in bed until I ended up falling asleep with her, I only woke up when I felt the bed dip next to me.

I opened my eyes as Damian had sat down on the bed, he was watching us in admiration since his daughter was sleeping on my chest.

"She has never slept like that on anyone's chest, she always throws a fit and cries." Damian explained, he ran a hand through his daughter's dark locks.

"She probably felt safe because of her baby brothers." At the mention of them, they had suddenly begun to kick, since they had been resting for the entire day.

I winced as this worried Damian, who placed his hand on my belly, calming them down until their kicks became softer and lighter.

"Thank you," I thanked him.

He didn't say anything as he took his daughter out of my arms and headed out of the bedroom with a smile on his face.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

The following days, Damian left me with his daughter, Willow.

Every day, we bounded for hours until she grew to be comfortable around me, which I didn't mind, she was a lovely baby.

I was sitting on the armchair as she was asleep on my chest when the door suddenly opened and the chaos broke out.

Mia Nash had broken down the door and stormed inside the room. "HAND ME MY DAUGHTER!"

She was furious, since she didn't want her child to have a good relationship with me. 

"No, I can't hand her to you, you're clearly unstable!" I argued as she tried to take Willow out of my hands, but her daughter began to cry.

Mia managed to snatch her daughter from my arms as the little girl wailed, she didn't want to be in her mother's embrace.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled at her daughter, who cried louder. She wasn't even supporting her daughter's head.

"Mia, snap out of it!" I told her, since I didn't want Willow to get hurt.

But suddenly the woman took out a silver knife and stabbed me on the side of my stomach. 

No... My babies...

I fell on the floor as a pool of blood gathered around me, but I was worried about my sons since I couldn't feel their heartbeats anymore.

Mia was about to stab me again, but Kai and Damian stormed inside the room. Kai took Willow away from her as Damian smacked her in the head as she passed out.

"Elliott!" Damian kneeled beside me, putting pressure on the wound on my stomach.

"My babies... I can't lose them..." I whispered, feeling blood trickle out of my lips.

This was exactly the reason why I didn't want to return, I was afraid of dying and losing my babies.

I didn't stay conscious for much longer as the darkness finally consumed me. 

The last thing I heard was Damian's pleading voice to stay awake, but I couldn't, I was dying in his arms.