5 | Should I tell him?

| Elliott | 

"What did she do to you?" Ash asked, he was laying on my bed, eating a bag of popcorn.

"She broke my leg and poured blood all over me." I answered, the mere thought made me shiver.

"But I strangled her since she had fucked up my leg." I add, taking some popcorn from the bag.

Ash smiled for a split second. "Serves her right, she has bullied you for the past three years."

My best friend returned looking at the TV since we were watching another episode of Teen Wolf because he has a major crush on Stiles.

"I want to thank my best friend, Damian Reed!!" I glanced outside the window because of the noise in the backyard.

It was a Saturday night as Damian had brought friends over to the house.

It was dark inside my bedroom when I looked through my window into the busy backyard, where there's a small gathering of people who are chatting and drinking on the patio.

Damian had gathered his closest friends and pack members like the future beta, the future pack doctor, among a few other pack members.

They are having a small party since Damian invited them over because our parents are gone.

"Cheers!" The future beta and Damian's best friend roars with booze in his hand.

"You are going to get drunk first, Simon." A girl commented to the future beta, who's called Simon.

I glanced at my stepbrother, who's having a great time with his friends, and my gaze linger for too long on him.

Damian's dark hair is slightly tousled, curling just above his ears in a way that looks effortless styled. 

His olive skin seemed to glow in the soft candlelight, since there were candles on the table. His dark eyes were deep, rich and mysterious, filled with an intensity that made it hard to look away.

He's dressed in a black fitted shirt that hugs his broad shoulders tightly, highlighting his athletic build. The dark fabric stretches slightly across his chest whenever he shifts in the chair, a subtle reminder of his strength.

Damian is clearly well-trained because he trained alongside the pack warriors ever since he was ten years old. 

I can't help but also notice the tattoo on his forearm of something written in Italian, his mother's native language.

"Mate." My inner wolf says inside my head, it's like he wants to curl up in Damian's lap and stay there forever.

I can also see that one of the girls hasn't stopped eyeing him like he's some candy, and I have no idea if he has slept with her. 

Suddenly, I feel the spark of electricity, a reminder that Damian and I are mates.

Out of nowhere, Damian glanced at my window like he also felt the spark rushing through our bodies.

I immediately dodge my head, I turned on the side of my bed so that he wouldn't see me.

Fuck, he almost caught me.

"Are you okay, dude?" My best friend questions, he had his focus on the TV, but my weird behavior alerts him.

Ash glances out the window where Damian is having fun with his friends, but I grab him by the shoulder since I don't want Damian to see him or me.

"What's up with you?" Ash pulls away from me, but he doesn't look out the window again.

I take a deep breath in and tell my best friend the truth, "I found my mate."