19 | Sophia is a bitch

| Elliott |

The history class was about to end in five minutes and I had just finished writing my essay on the laptop, sending the assignment in.

"I'm finally done." I smiled, feeling proud of myself.

"Good work, I have barely begun with mine." Nova says with ease in her voice, since she doesn't really care about school.

In the werewolf society, you don't need a high school degree if you want to become a pack warrior, you only need strength.

That's why Nova doesn't care if she gets a low grade, she only wants to graduate high school then become a pack warrior as the Alpha will provide for his warriors.

"I think I will find my brother's history essay and copy it." Nova sounds proud of the thought.

"Do you want any help?" I asked because I can help her with her essay.

"Nope, I'm good, I'm way too lazy for school stuff, plus we don't even get to learn anything that's useful in life." Nova says, and I agree with her.

Suddenly a text pops up on my phone, I check through my messages to find that Damian has texted me.

I'm waiting for you outside, vita mia. - Damian

"What does vita mia mean?" I accidentally speak out loud.

"It means my life. I had a boyfriend who was from Italy, and he was a smooth talker, he even taught me a few Italian words." Nova answered, since she thought I had asked her a question.

"Thanks, now I have a person who can translate Italian for me." I thanked her, but I needed to text Damian back.

Okay, my class ends in five minutes, my life. - Me

I gently chuckle at Damian's response, since he didn't think I would know the words, vita mia.

Oh? Who has taught you Italian? - Damian

Google Translate ♥︎ - Me

Mi sento triste senza di te. - Damian

"What does this mean?" I showed Nova the text message from Damian, but I hid his name from her.

"I feel sad without you, I think? I'm not 100% fluent in Italian." She says, but I still thank her.

I also feel sad without you. - Me

Don't be, look outside. - Damian

I look away from the phone screen and I see Damian's sports car standing in the parking lot, waiting for me.

I can see a few other students in class looking out the window, since everybody knows whose black Lamborghini this belongs to.

"That's Damian Reed's car, he's here at our school!" I hear the students around me whisper among themselves.

"Have you ever seen him?"

"I have only seen him from afar, since he doesn't make many appearances."

"But why is Damian here?"

"I don't know."

I put my phone in my pocket, the whispering of students grows louder until I hear Sophia's voice at the front of the class.

"He's here for my sister." Sophia answered their questions with lies.

I was about to open my mouth and argue with her, but then I saw her.

Mia runs up to Damian's car, but she isn't alone, she's with a group of omegas.

She knocks on his window as Damian steps out of the car, closing the door behind him.

Mia literally wraps her hands around his neck and pulls him into a kiss, running her hands through his hair.

I felt a sharp pain rush through my body as my heart sank to my feet.

I looked away from the window, my hands were shaking as tears threatened to fall.

"Elliott?" Nova's voice is filled with concern since I was almost breaking down in front of her.

I looked back, but Damian seemed to have driven away from school, as Mia was on the ground.

I heard my phone vibrating in my pocket, I knew that it was Damian calling me, but I couldn't pick up since I felt way too pissed.

I felt angry that Mia rushed up to Damian and kissed him. Where was the respect for Damian's boundaries? She's sexually harassing him.

"Aren't you tired of being a delusional bitch?" I suddenly questioned Sophia as the class grew silent.

The history teacher wasn't in class, since they had gone outside to take a phone call.

"What about you, Elliott? Aren't you tired of living your life?"

"Of course not because I'm not living your delusional life." I answered as the class started to laugh at Sophia.

I was angry, I felt I could throw Sophia across the classroom.

"You're just mad that Damian doesn't like you! Everyone knows that you don't have a good relationship." Sophia yells, standing up from her chair.

"Are you a stalker? How do you know so much about my life? You have to stop Sophia, this behavior is creepy. First you stalked me in school, and now you're stalking me home?" I wrapped my hands around myself, creating a vibe of pity.

"I can't stand this behavior, even my mother is concerned. Last month, she saw you walking around our house in the middle of the night, taking photos of my window." I pretend to sniffle.

For the first time, the classmates looked at Sophia like she was a freak.

"I was not-" The bell rang, cutting off Sophia's words.

I smiled as the students avoided her because she did the same thing to me during our first year of high school. She made everyone avoid me and hate me.

I told you that I was going to ruin her fucking life, and this is only the beginning.