29 | I'm pregnant

| Elliott |

After I got rid of the teakettle, I made my way to my best friend's house since I had no other place to go.

I needed a place to stay for the night since it was past midnight.

"You threw boiling water all over her face...?" Ash questioned since I had sneaked inside his room.

"Yes, hopefully she will never see again." I laughed at the idea while my friend patted me on the shoulder.

"Eli..." He mumbled. "Do you want to leave town?"

"Of course, but why do you wanna leave town? I thought you loved being here?"

"I want to leave town because I feel like this town has changed you, you used to be gentle and warm, but now you are growing more hateful." He explained in a soft voice.

"I'm all in for hurting Sophia, but I'm afraid that you will hurt yourself again." He places his hand on top of mine, but I pull my hand away.

"Where do you wanna go? There are many places... but will the Alpha king allow it?" I mentioned, since I didn't want to stand in the way between him and his mate.

Ash sadly laughed, since he seems to be sad for me. "Elliott."

"Yes."

"You're pregnant." Ash announced after I had screwed up my life.

"What? How do you even know?" I asked out of shock.

"I found out from a nurse at the hospital after you had run away, but I bribed her to keep her mouth shut." Ash explained, fidgeting with his hands.

Holy shit, I was pregnant with Damian's baby?

"What should I do? I screwed up badly. I'm homeless, I don't have a job, I don't have a mate since I shut him out of my life." I named all the bad things in my life.

I couldn't be a proper mother, my life was a mess.

"Shhhh, you're only eighteen, Elliott. You have your whole life in front of you." Ash says, placing a hand on top of mine, and this time I didn't pull away from him.

He goes on to say, "We can get an apartment in town. I can help you since my mate is the Alpha king after all."

"We can finish high school before you give birth to the baby, plus nobody will find out since it's winter and all of us are wearing thick clothes." My best friend tries to reassure me.

I feel hopeless because I'm eighteen and pregnant, what will my life turn out to be like?