36 | Elliott Reed

| Elliott |

I had fallen asleep in the car on our way to the pack house, since I had barely gotten any sleep these past months.

I woke up in a familiar environment, which was Damian's master bedroom in the pack house.

I looked around and noticed that his door was locked, I couldn't get away even if I wanted to.

I glanced at the windows as we were on the third floor, I had no plans of jumping to death.

I laid my head on the headboard and I felt amazing since I finally got enough sleep because I had trouble falling asleep without my mate.

My baby belly was huge as I pulled away the bed covers and pulled up my shirt from my bump, exposing my naked skin, which had slight stretch marks.

"I love you," I softly rubbed my bump, a warm feeling grew inside of me whenever I thought about my babies.

At that moment, Damian unlocked the door. He entered with a tray of breakfast in his hands, since I had slept an entire night, that's how exhausted I had been.

At the sight of me, Damian's gaze softened, since I was bonding with our children.

He placed the tray on the nightstand as he sat down beside me. He seemed so vulnerable while he stared at my baby bump.

"I'm your dad." Damian lay a hand on my baby bump, gently rubbing my stomach, and my children kicked in his palm.

My babies seem to slowly get comfortable with Damian's scent as they start to recognize their father.

"Damian, I won't keep your children away from you, but I don't want anything to do with you any longer." I expressed my feelings, which he dismissed.

"Damian..." I say, placing my palms on his cheeks, forcing him to look at me.

His eyes were red around the edges, he had dark circles under his eyes like he didn't sleep at all.

"I..." I couldn't reject him since we had already marked each other.

Damian grabbed me by the neck and pulled me in for a kiss, the kiss was forceful, like he didn't want to let go of me.

I pushed him away, "Damian!"

"Elliott, you have no idea how much I missed you. You're the air that I'm fucking breathing, I was suffocating without you, I thought I would die." Damian trails kisses all over my jawline.

"Damian..." I continue to repeat his name.

"You're carrying our children, Elliott. My children. I can't ever let go of you now. I thought I was going to die of happiness when I found out you were pregnant, and I was so relieved when our children had strong heartbeats." Damian lays his hand back on my swollen belly.

"I-" I was cut off by him, since he was afraid that my next words would be of rejection.

"You. Are. Mine." Damian takes off my shirt, throwing it on the floor as he sank his teeth into my shoulder where he had left his mark, which sent a euphoric feeling throughout my body.

"D-Damian." I moaned, my heart skipping a beat before he pulled away from my shoulder.

He stood up from the bed, his gaze had darkened as his lips were slightly covered in my blood.

"Eat your breakfast and don't think about ever leaving me, Elliott Reed. You won't get far." Damian warned before he left the bedroom, locking me inside.