6 | You are a bitch

| Elliott | 

Ash had started snoring an hour ago, he was deep in sleep.

I glanced at my bandaged left leg, which hurt like hell since the painkillers didn't help.

I bit into my lower lip until I drew blood because my leg was hurting, the pain was unbearable.
I'm tossing and turning in bed, sweat trickling down my forehead, but the pain didn't go away. 

I was afraid I would overdose on painkillers since I had taken a lot of them, or at least how many the pack doctor had recommended. 

I felt another sharp pain rush through my left leg because of the silver which Sophia had put on her high heels. 

I had taken the antidote from the silver, If I hadn't taken the antidote my wound wouldn't be able to heal, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt.

"I can't heal us." My inner wolf speaks to me, his voice gentle.

"I know." I tell him in my mind. "It's because of the silver poison, it heals slowly."

"We can go to our mate. The bond of mates can take the pain away and heal us." My wolf explained. 

"If I get rejected by our mate, our alpha, in this state, I will die." I say, and that makes my wolf grow quiet. 

After that, my wolf didn't say anything, my words must have hurt him.

I laid in bed, staring at the white ceiling, wondering if Damian would hook up with another girl again.

The gathering was still ongoing, even if it was past midnight. I couldn't listen to the group of friends laughing or to Damian's deep voice, which made my heart flutter and ache.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep, but my stomach rumbled since I was hungry, I haven't eaten anything.

I stood up from the floor, taking one crutch and sneaking my way outside my bedroom and into the empty kitchen, heading for the fridge.

"Eli!" I suddenly felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, causing me to almost lose my balance, as another sharp pain rushed through my left leg.

I turned to look at Simon, the future beta who was getting up in my personal space, which I hated.

"You're such a pretty omega with your blonde hair and golden eyes, you must even smell nice for your mate. You even have beautiful slender hands and a good body. Too bad that you are a bit too tall?" He mumbles, staring into my eyes.

I was 5'10. I was too tall for an omega, since they are usually below 5'6.

I laughed in his face, hiding my true emotions. "Too bad that you can't compare to the future alpha, Damian Reed, because you are way too weak, Simon. You're always going after omegas to feed your fragile ego." 

I push away his hand from my shoulder, taking out the lunch box from the fridge, putting the food on a plate and heating the leftovers in the microwave.

"You are a little bitch, Elliott. It's no wonder Damian doesn't like you, he tolerates you because of his dad, but he really wishes that he didn't have a stepbrother like you." He spat spiteful words.

I tried to pretend like it didn't hurt, when in reality my wolf wanted to transform and attack the future beta of the Moonlight pack.

"Does Damian know you are getting bullied in school? It's your last year and I have heard from Mia that our sister, Sophia, is bullying you. Aren't you just a disgrace to the pack because you can't stand up for yourself?" He tried to get to me, to hurt me.

"Maybe it's good I can't stand up for myself, or else you would be the first person I would report to the Alpha for harassment." I warned him.

I took out my food from the microwave before limping back into my room and locking the door behind me.

I put the plate on my desk, sitting down and eating while my best friend was asleep, snoring very loudly. 

Yet, I only thought about Simon and Sophia, who are out to get me. 

Would the bullying be worse before I have a chance to ruin Sophia? Or can I find something to hold against her?