25 | I sent her to hell

| Elliott |

Two weeks passed, and it was already the end of November, the snow would soon make an appearance.

Ash was out of the hospital even if his hand wasn't healed, he was coming today, as he was the talk of the school of how he got shot by the Alpha king.

I looked out the window of math class because I saw four black cars pulling up in the parking lot.

The Alpha king is here with my best friend, and they are surrounded by bodyguards.

I patiently wait for my best friend until one hour passes and Ash walks inside the math class with a bodyguard behind him.

He heads towards me, sitting down next to me, while the students look at him with curious eyes.

The bodyguard takes a seat behind us, as the scary man is always on guard to protect the king's mate.

"What the hell...?" I whispered in a hushed tone, when he didn't answer me, I teased him. 

"Your majesty." I bow to tease him, holding back my laughter, but he hit me on the head.

"Fuck off, I tried to get rid of the guard, but it was impossible since Alek wants me to have a guard by my side 24/7 day and night." Ash explains his situation, since I hadn't seen him for two weeks.

We had only called or texted each other since he was in a hospital in New York by the Alpha king's orders.

"Is everything okay with you? You seemed pretty sad about the mate thing?" I ask, hoping that he was happy.

"My parents suddenly got promotions, he has given me his black card, so I could buy everything I want, I have the best life." Ash says, and he looks excited, since his family was never well off.

But I could see that he was hiding his pain, there was something going on, and he didn't want to tell me yet.

I patted him on the shoulder to comfort him, since he didn't need to pretend around me. "Don't pretend around me, Ash. You're my best friend since childhood, we have seen each other's worst and best."

Ash gives me a small smile, "Thank you, but I don't want to talk about it."

I nodded, since I was going to force him, but I wanted him to know that he wasn't alone.

We focused on our math books, but I glanced outside, seeing the cars drive away from the parking lot as the Alpha king had finally left.

Hopefully, he didn't hurt my best friend because mates hurting each other is the worst pain of all.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

I had one last class for today, as the class would start in fifteen minutes, so I had time to spare in the library.

I was looking through fiction books, wanting to find something good to read, until the nausea hit me like a wave.

I rushed to the bathrooms, locking myself in one of the stalls before puking my lunch out.

After I was done, I went to the sink, wiping my mouth clean before taking a gum and chewing on it since I felt sick.

I have felt this way for the past month, but I don't know what it could be, maybe some incurable illness like google says?

I ignored those thoughts for the moment, stepping outside the bathroom as I had wasted ten minutes, I had only five minutes left of my break.

I made my way to the classroom on the first floor, but I halted in my steps when I saw Sophia putting something in my locker.

She hadn't seen me yet as she closed my locker, making her way to the second floor.

I scoffed, walking towards my locker as I found 900 grams of weed in my bag, which wasn't there before.

She tried to expel me again. I could even go to jail for this. 

I took the bag out of my locker as I headed towards her locker, I tore the bag of weed open, throwing it all over her locker because when she opens it, all the weed will fall out.

I closed her locker shut, as there were no security cameras in this part of the school.

I made my way to class and I waited until the school bell rang.

Another hour passed until the school bell rang and I rushed out of class towards her locker, but keeping my distance since I didn't want her to see me.

I took out my phone since I was going to film the entire shit show.

Sophia was talking with her group of friends as they made their way to her locker. The moment she opened her locker, all the 900 grams of weed fell out on the floor.

Students stopped as they looked at her, and they all pulled their phone out, filming the crime scene.

It didn't take her long to be escorted out by the police, since that much weed was illegal in school.

The principal, who was her mother, ran after her while feeling humiliation from the students and the teachers.

I didn't think she would have her job that much longer, since her daughter seemed to be a weed addict.

I waited for the cops to pull out of school until I made my way towards Damian's car that was parked by the high school.

I opened the door, sat down at the passenger seat and put the seat belt on.

"I saw the cops taking Sophia out of school, did something happen?" Damian asked once he started the car and drove off from the parking lot.

"Yeah, I just sent a bitch to hell."