14 | Jealousy

| Elliott |

My mate, Damian Reed, drives his sports car to McDonald's at my request.

It was late at night, almost past midnight when I suddenly craved McDonald's, chicken wings and fries.

After he bathed me, we cuddled all day until my heat slowly disappeared because I was sleeping. Now I was starving.

One word from me, and we were on our way to McDonald's in town. The chicken wings from McDonald's seemed to call out to me.

"Are you okay?" Damian suddenly asked because I got carried away, dreaming about the chicken wings.

"I'm fine." I answer, shifting in my seat.

I was sitting beside him in the car, but I can't help and steal glances his way as he drives. He's effortlessly handsome at twenty-two years old.

With one hand gripping the steering wheel and the other resting gently on my thigh, I feel a spark of electricity, a reminder of how close we are.

"If you're not feeling fine, I will turn around, so you must tell me." It sounds more like an order, but he's worried about me.

"No, no, no, I want food." I almost argue, glancing at him, but his eyes are focused on the road, they are intense and deep.

Every now and then, he glances over at me, and when our eyes meet, I feel a flutter in my chest.

There's something about the way he looks at me, like he's truly seeing me, that makes me feel both excited and at ease.

I can't help but admire him.

The way he moves, even in the small confines of the car, is fluid and confident, like he's completely at ease in his own skin.

Damian's wearing a black shirt, the shirt itself was a bit wrinkly, the first few buttons of the shirt were undone.

The dark fabric stretches slightly across his board chest whenever he shifts in his seat, a subtle reminder of his strength. He's a muscular guy, there was no denying that fact.

No wonder that girls are crazy about him, he's hot as fuck.

"I can't hold back if you're going to look at me with those eyes..." Damian says, his voice low, but heavy with desire and lust for me.

"How do I look at you?"

"Like you would love sit on my lap and ride my dick." Damian doesn't hold back his words, since he isn't wrong.

I glanced at Damian's hand on my thigh and I love the affection he gives me, but now, his touch is setting my skin on fire again.

I'm really like a dog in heat.

"Then we're both like dogs in heat." Damian comments, since I had accidentally spoken to him through our mate bond.

I stared at the dark road in front of me, hoping that he didn't see my flushed face, since it was almost dark in the car.

After a few moment of comfortable silence, I glanced at his phone because there was a call coming from his phone and the caller was, MIA.

Damian put his phone on mute, but she didn't stop calling him, leaving him many text messages.

I miss you.

I miss your dick and your bed (;

I need you inside of me...

Mia sent a photo.

I looked away from his phone, biting into my lower lip as I quickly wiped a few tears from my eyes.

I didn't want to know what kind of photo she sent him since I could already guess, a nude picture.

I couldn't stop the tears which fell from my eyes, since I felt jealous and betrayed in a way, even if I had no right to feel betrayed.

Nobody told me to wait for my mate, but I still waited for him while he slept around with girls in town.

My nails were digging into the palm of my hand since I tried to ease the ache and jealousy in my heart as mates feel jealousy on another level.

It took ten minutes until we had arrived at McDonald's, I had managed to calm down, shifting my focus on something else.

Damian parked the car in the parking lot as we headed out of the car.

We made our way to McDonald's and there were a few wolves sitting at the tables since it was a Sunday night.

Their eyes turned in our direction, almost lighten up at the sight of their Alpha, Damian.

But I saw Sophia sitting at one of the tables, and she wasn't alone, she was with her sister, Mia.

Sophia noticed my presence like Mia had noticed Damian.

I ignored her, walking over to the large screen, picking take-away and then picking the things I wanted to eat since I wasn't going to eat here.

Damian picked a few things as well until he paid, and we waited for our order, but we didn't wait alone.

Mia walked up to him, slowly and seductively swaying her hips, since she was wearing a dark mini skirt which almost showed her ass.

"Damian..." She purred like she was a cat in heat.

"I have missed you," She lowers her eyes to his groin area until she looks back at him.

"You haven't called for me, you haven't answered my texts or calls, hopefully you have seen the picture I sent you? It's your favorite part of my body." Mia lays a hand on his chest, playing with the first buttons of his shirt.

Mia flutters her eyelashes at him. "My pussy."

"You can come over to my place and eat my pus-"

I snapped, my frustration boiling over since I couldn't take this shit. "I'm not hungry anymore."

I stormed out of the building, tears welled up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

Mia was a single young woman, she could fuck whoever she wanted, but Damian was my mate.

Why didn't he push her away? Why did he allow her to touch his chest? Why didn't he say anything? Was I expecting too much from him?

I shifted into my wolf, running into the forest since I didn't want to see his face or else I would punch him.

Damian tried to communicate with me through our bond, but I shut him down, since I was very insecure about my inexperienced past.

I should have slept with someone when I was younger, right? I should have gotten some experience.

But it was my choice to wait for my mate, since I didn't want to sleep with anybody but my mate.

Yet I couldn't get rid of the jealous feelings because it consumed my mind.