38 | Psychopath

| Damian |

[Mature Audience]

"Elliott is in surgery, we don't know if he or the babies will make it." Kai announced through the phone.

I stared at the blood on my shirt and pants. Elliott's blood that I tried to stop since he was stabbed by Mia Nash.

She had dared to put her hands on the love of my life, I will fucking kill her.

I was never going to forgive somebody for a crime like hers.

I made my way down to the basement that had many doors, but I only needed the door at the end of the hallway.

I entered a dark room at the end of the hall. I turned on the dim lights and I took in the room that consisted of four cement walls.

The young woman herself, Mia Nash, was tied to a metal chair in the middle of the room, her ankles were tied to the metal chair as well as her wrists.

But she had struggled, I could see it because of her bruised wrists and purple ankles.

She hadn't been touched or tortured yet, instead she had been locked inside the dark basement room for exactly twenty-four hours, to break her mind, to tear her emotions into shreds.

I put down the black box on the floor which I had been holding, and I sat down in front of her on the comfortable armchair.

"Mia Nash, confess to your sins," I threatened her, but she spat at me.

"You really want to die that much?" I questioned.

"You're insane, Damian Reed! How can you kill the mother of your child!" She yelled, but nobody would hear her from the basement.

"I only have one person who's the mother of my children, and that's not you. You could never measure up to Elliott Reed, my mate." I allowed a vile smile to appear on my face.

"I should have killed you long ago, you almost killed my mate and my children." I leaned back in the chair, crossing my legs.

"You're sick, Damian!"

"And you're not, Mia? Your delusions should stop... I had enough of them."

Mia began to laugh, "Haha, you're such a sick person. You keep going on and on about my delusions when in reality you promised to marry me, you told me how much you loved me, and you even gave me an engagement ring!"

"Who cares if I told you the truth? The most important thing is that nobody believed you." I say in a low voice, since I had enough of Mia Nash.

Mia Nash was the perfect ideal omega for me, she had a dark side just like me, but she's crazy.

She was loyal to her bones, she was gorgeous, she had a bachelor's degree in nursing, she came from the Nash family which once used to be a highly respected family.

I was going to marry her after I was officially appointed as an Alpha. I had given her an engagement ring one week before I found my mate.

That's what ruined my plans, my mate, Elliott Carey.

"You're a fucking! You tricked me!"

"Trick you? I never tricked you. You crawled to me the moment I allowed you into my world." I darkly chuckled.

"I found my mate and I ordered you to stay away. I gave you money, I gave you a car, I gave you a high job promotion at the hospital, but you still did not listen when I told you we were done." I listed all the things I had given her.