3 | I will ruin her life

| Elliott | 

I was on my way to lunch, the hallways were gathered with students who were in fact werewolves.

I had texted my best friend that we would meet in the lunch hall, but the universe had other plans for me.

I passed by the janitor's closet, but somebody opened the door, grabbing me by the shoulders and dragging me inside the janitor closet.

I dropped my phone on the floor because the people in the closet draped a black plastic bag over my head, which made it difficult to breathe.

I couldn't see anything, it was hard to breathe, but I could faintly make out the sound of voices.

One of them was Sophia, I could remember her voice even in my nightmares.

She was inside the closet with guys who pressed me down on the cold floor.

I struggled, but they pushed my chest harder into the floor. I could feel one guy pressing me down while the other was holding onto my legs.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Sophia, we will get in serious trouble if Alpha finds out, it's his son." One of the guys was talking to the witch.

"Who cares? Elliott isn't part of the Alpha's family, they are not blood related." Sophia argued with them.

"And we will just scare him a little bit..." She laughs like a maniac before she stomps on my left leg, her sharp high heel breaking my knee.

I let out a painful cry, tears were gathered in my eyes because I wanted the pain to stop, but she did not stop pounding onto my left leg.

I thought I would lose my leg at that moment because I heard bones breaking.

"Stop... Stop... Please... It hurts..." I sobbed through the sharp pain that was coming from my left leg.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" Sophia doesn't stop to laugh, it's vile and disgusting.

I don't say anything because I'm in so much pain that I can't say anything but cry.

I don't even know how many minutes has passed since it feels like I had been here for an eternity.

"Hey, we should stop, there's so much blood coming from his leg..." One of the guys says, but Sophia seems to disagree.

But for some reason she does stop, she orders the guys to release me. The two guys make their way out first, leaving me alone with her.

I sense her kneeling down, which makes it the perfect opportunity to wrap my hands around her neck and strangle her.

I feel the adrenaline rush through my body, fighting for survival as I take off the plastic bag with one hand while strangling her with the other, pushing her on the floor.

"You fucking bitch..." I chuckle through my pain while her face grows more and more flushed.

"I will kill you now..." I smiled, my grip on her neck tightened since I wanted to put her through the same pain that she put me through.

But I suddenly felt two people pushing me away from her, the two guys had come back and saved her.

Sophia coughed and vomited since she was close to death.

I tried to stand up, but I couldn't, my left leg was fucked, blood was soaked thorough my dark pants. 

It would be hard to heal. 

Wolves can usually heal by themselves, but Sophia had worn silver high heels, which is poison to us. 

The two guys helped her up, and I knew them since they were on the football team. 

One of them carried her in a bridal style, but the other carried a black bucket and poured the contents on me before closing the door and leaving me in the janitor closet.

The guy had poured blood all over me, there was blood all over the floor, my clothes were soaked with blood, pigs blood. 

I didn't know what to do until I heard the school bell ring, which meant that lunch was over, an hour had passed. 

I barely managed to stand up from the floor, heading out of the janitor closet, and I was met by the janitor who took one look at me and looked the other way.

Why does nobody want to help me? Why do they all look the other way?

I couldn't go to the principal because she was Sophia's mother. 

I bit into my lower lip, wiping off the blood from my face before I began to limp out of school with the help of the walls, my leg was aching, I couldn't even feel my left leg anymore.

I made my way out of school, covered in blood and with a broken leg, but all I thought about was how I'm going to kill Sophia Nash.

I will ruin her fucking life, mark my words.