35 | I will never let go of you

| Elliott |

A few days later, I stood behind the desk since I had gotten a job through the Full Moon pack since their town had opened a huge shopping center.

I had worked for a month now, and I was working at a brand-new clothing store after school and during the weekends.

The pay was very good, and my coworkers were nice people, they didn't want me to move around too much since I was pregnant with twins.

That's why I sat behind the cashier, taking the customer's one by one, scanning their clothes or helping them with their membership card of the clothing store.

I had worked for a few hours and my shift was soon over.

"Hello!" I say with a smile before looking at the customer, which was Mia Nash.

Mia had placed baby clothes on the desk as I started to scan them one by one. I kept my head low as I wanted to get done with it already.

I glanced behind her as Damian Reed was standing pushing a baby stroller around the store and his dad, Richard Reed, was pushing his own baby stroller.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

"You're working at a clothing store? Isn't that just cheap." Mia tried to get a reaction out of me, but it didn't work, since I didn't want to deal with crazy.

"That will be 225 dollars." I told her the amount of money while she glared a hole into my head, but she hadn't spotted my very noticeable baby bump.

Mia paid with her credit card as I handed her the large bag with clothes.

She snatched it from my hand aggressively, she stormed towards Damian and Richard, tears falling from her eyes.

She was proving my reason for why I didn't want to be near Damian Reed or the pack house.

Everyone thinks I would hurt their daughter, but I would never lay a hand on a child, I hate people who have abused children since I was abused, put in ten different foster homes.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of her and Damian, taking the next customer in line.

"Hello!" I say to a customer who happens to be Alpha Dominic.

He places a few children's clothes, since he had two children at the age of ten and six with his late mate, who passed away three years ago.

"Do you like your new job?" The Alpha asked, which brought a genuine smile to my lip's since I was forced to smile during my shift.

"I can't thank you enough for giving me this job, or else I wouldn't be able to support my babies." I thanked the Alpha who had given me the job, since he owned the entire shopping mall.

"Don't sweat it, my mate would have smacked in my head if I didn't help omegas in need of help." The man's face softened at the mention of his late mate, who was a wonderful omega, helping many people.

"Who's that young woman?" The man turned to glance at Mia Nash, who was throwing a fit in the middle of the store.

"She's the girl who got knocked up by my mate. Mia Nash and Damian Reed, along with their daughter, Willow Reed." I answered the Alpha, sarcasm dripped from my voice.

Alpha Dominic looked shocked because he didn't know that Damian was my mate. "Damian Reed is your mate?"

"Yep, but he knocked up a crazy bitch and that's his problem. I don't want to put my children in an unstable environment." I told the Alpha, finishing scanning the clothes.