41 | Could sex solve problems?

| Elliott |

"Don't cry, Willow." Richard tried to calm down his grandchild, but she only cried harder in his arms.

Unlike baby Kate, who was asleep in her stroller inside my new home.

"Shhhh, Willow, shhhh..." Richard tried to gently sway her, but she squirmed in his arms.

I think she wanted her mother because it had been over a month since Mia Nash passed away in the fire.

I was sitting on the couch with a blanket over me, watching Richard trying to calm the baby in his arms.

"Help me, Elliott..." Richard pleaded, he was good with small children, but Willow was a different case, she was always crying.

He handed the baby to me, hoping that she would stop crying. Instead she wailed louder, it was a painful cry, and it sounded like I had tried to harm her.

Damian suddenly stepped out of his home office, he walked towards me, and took Willow into his own arms as she calmed down in an instant, she was in her father's arms.

She ended up falling asleep in his arms as he sat down on the couch, he looked exhausted since he woke up many times during the night to take care of his daughter.

I looked away from them, I stared outside the window at the backyard because I felt hopeless.

"Are you okay-" Damian had tried asking for my well-being, but I managed to stand up from the couch and walked over to the twins' newly renovated bedroom.

I sat down on a cozy armchair, which was perfect for breastfeeding, since all omegas lactate.

I observed the room which had two cribs, there were diapers stored and ready for them. There were also wardrobes filled with baby clothes.

Everything was ready for my children arrival.

"I'm waiting for you, Kallias and Killian." I ran a hand over my big baby bump. I had decided their names last night.

Kallias means beauty and Killian means warrior.

"Kallias Reed and Killian Reed?" Damian entered the bedroom while Willow slept on his chest.

"I like it."

"I know, I wanted their names to have some kind of meaning and to match." I keep my hands on my belly while Damian stares at me with affection.

"I hope they don't become enemies, I would be so sad." I whispered, not wanting my children to become enemies when they grow older.

I never had a family, so I don't know how these things work.

"You mean Willow and the twins?" He asked, he thought my words were directed for his daughter and the twins, but it wasn't.

"Why would they fight? They are my children, so they should keep peace between one another." He kept on asking me.

"I meant between the twins-" He cut my sentence short.

"The child who will take over my position as the Alpha, will be the one who has earned the position." Damian explains, he was getting defensive about his daughter.

The people in the pack wondered why Mia and Damian hadn't married when she was still alive, they had a daughter, who was an Alpha.

Now they were gossiping about me being Damian's mate. They are gossiping about my pregnancy, and about which of Damian's children would take over after he retires in the future.

That's why Damian is on the edge these past days, since many people have something to say about his children who are from different omegas.

"If Willow has earned the position, then she will take over!" Damian raised his voice which startled his daughter, she began to wail.

He calmed her down as she fell asleep on her father's chest.

"I'm sorry, Elliott. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. It's just that many people in the pack are discussing this topic about the succession between my kids-"

This time I cut him off since he was getting on my nerves.

He was the one who fucked around and got someone pregnant, what did he think people would say about him having kids from different omegas?

Oh, yes! Build your own harem of omegas and have as many kids as you want! Is that what he thought the pack would say?

"Damian, I want a written contract that our children will not be able to become the Alpha's of the Moonlight pack. I don't want my children to die young." I say, standing up from the armchair.

"Only when they are of legal age can the contract be broken, since they can decide what they want to do with their lives." I told him, putting a hand on my lower back.

"Elliott-"

I looked him right in the eyes and said: "I really don't know what the moon goddess was thinking when she paired us up."

I walked past him since I didn't want to see him now, my hormones were all over the place and if somebody raised their voice at me, I would cry.

My hand was on the doorknob to the master bedroom when Damian picked me up in a bridal style, it seemed that he had given his daughter to his father.

"I'm so sorry, Elliott." Damian carried me into our bedroom, locking the door behind him. "But you're not a mistake in my life, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

He laid me gently on the bed, connecting our lips into a passionate kiss as we ran our hands through each other's hair.

He thought sex and lust could cover up the issues in our relationship, and it could for a brief moment, but it would never solve the problem.

Even as Damian was fucking me on the bed, and I was clouded with lust, it wouldn't solve the root of our problems.