45 | A chain around my neck?

| Elliott |

"Damian... Have you seen my passport?" I questioned him during dinner.

It was late in the evening when Damian and I finished making the beef stew. Damian had poured himself a glass of wine, while I drank apple juice.

Damian stopped eating, he slowly looked up at me with an intense gaze. "Are you planning on going somewhere, Elliott?"

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "N-No, I'm not planning on going anywhere. My passport wasn't inside my nightstand, so I just wondered if you have seen it?"

"It's probably somewhere in the house. We have recently moved our stuff into the house, so it must have gotten lost somewhere." Damian says in a casual tone, returning to eating the food on his plate.

"Can you help me look for my passport?" I asked, since I wanted to see how much he would lie to me.

"Why? We are not going anywhere now. Our kids are way too young to travel." Damian takes a bite of the beef, but the way he stares at me, is a warning and a threat.

"Are you afraid?" I whispered under my breath, but he could still hear my voice.

Damian put the fork and the knife on the side, he took a napkin and wiped his lips clean since he had been taught good table manners from a young age.

"Elliott." He says my name in a harsh voice. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

I keep contact with him, my gaze not wavering for a second.

"What would you do if I left you?" My voice was barely above a whisper, since I was stepping into dangerous territory.

Damian was gazing into my eyes like I was his prey. He looked at me like he wanted to devour me, he wanted to bend me over the dinner table and fuck me into an oblivion.

"Watch what you say, Elliott." Damian warned me.

"Why? Are you afraid that I will crawl to another Alpha?" I was walking on unstable ground, since I didn't know what Damian would do to me if I pushed him further.

Damian was possessive over me, and it wasn't a delusion in my mind, I had seen the things in his secret room.

The guy had signed a marriage certificate without my knowledge.

Damian stood up from his seat, walking in my direction. He stopped once he reached my side.

I clenched into the fork I was holding onto since I had no idea what to expect from him. 

Damian laid his hand on my chin holding it up, so that our eyes met. "If you ever dare to crawl to another Alpha..."

"I would tie the Alpha to a chair and fuck you right in front of him, so good  that you wouldn't even realize he was there," His words sent shivers through my body, especially when his fingers slowly and sensually traced my cheekbones.

"Should I invite an Alpha to dinner? Maybe Alpha Dominic, who seems to have caught an interest in you." He mutters in distaste for the other Alpha.

Alpha Dominic? There's no way that he likes me, and we have barely had a proper conversation.

But that didn't stop Damian from making assumptions, since he was a possessive person.

"So what would happen if Alpha Dominic was here?" I pushed him a little further. 

"I would do the most ungodly things to you, I would bend you over the table and fuck you right in front of Alpha Dominic to show him how much you're mine, is that want you want?"

By this point, I had dropped my fork from my hand, dazed by his words. 

Damian leaned towards my lips, just as I thought he was about to kiss me, he leaned towards my ear instead, and whispered harshly, "Don't test my patience, Elliott Reed."

His words were like venom to me, and I wanted to test how far his patience would go.

"What if I want to test your patience?" I asked, a sly smirk appearing on my face, but Damian darkly chuckled, enjoying the challenge. 

"Then you're welcome to be fucked raw in front of another Alpha. But mark my words, Elliott. I would put a chain around your neck while I fuck you raw because you are mine." He confessed, tracing his fingers over collarbones for a few months. 

"Never forget my words." And with that Damian hurried out of the kitchen, heading to his home office since he was busy with work.

Once he left the kitchen, my inner panic kicked in because images of me with a chain around my neck flowed in my mind. 

I held my hand around my neck where Damian had touched just moments ago. 

It scared me, even terrified me, but the most terrifying thing was I would have loved him to do that to me, maybe even begged for him.

Am I fucked up?