24 | I love you

| Elliott |

Damian and I laid in bed in his bedroom at the pack houser after we had made love to each other.

I was trying to heal the wounds from his back since they were slowly healing.

He had been whipped two times as punishment, and after that the Alpha king didn't bother him, instead the older man sought for his mate, who was sent back to the hospital.

"I thought I would die without you." I mumbled against his soft lips.

Damian doesn't say anything; he just pulls me in for a kiss as I wrap my legs around his hips, yearning for him more than ever.

"I love you." Damian confessed, trailing kisses all over my jawline and neck.

"D-Damian," I pant since he wanted to go for another round and I didn't mind, but we needed to talk.

"What did you do these past three weeks?" I asked after pulling away from his lips.

Damian's expression grew grim for a second before he masked it. "Nothing else, only the things you heard about."

He wanted to pull in me for another kiss, but we needed to have the talk.

"Damian, I love you, but please talk to me, you look rough and exhausted." I say, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Damian sighed, "I killed twenty people because I was going to take down the Alpha king."

"W-What? Why?"

"I wanted to give you the world. I wanted to live together with you without having a death sentence looming over our heads." Damian confessed, he placed his head on my heartbeat.

"I was planning to do a revolt against the Alpha king, I had found people who could help me, but I only needed to pay them in cash. I was about to take him down since he didn't allow us to be together, but then I heard that someone got shot back in town, and I thought it was you, Elliott, I was so terrified." Damian says, listening in on my heartbeat.

"I thought I had lost my entire world."

Damian's words meant the world to me and I loved him with all my heart.

"We are crazy for each other." I whispered with a smile on my face.

Damian looked up at me with a confused expression since he didn't know that I had gone to the Alpha king and almost got shot because I wanted for us to be together.

"I went to the Alpha king because I demanded he break the contract. I knew it could lead to my death, but death sounds easier than being apart from you." I told him, realizing how far both of us would go for each other.

"Elliott." Damian lifts his head up from my chest, he stares at me with so much affection that I could drown.

"What is it, Damian?"

"Ti amo, amore mio." He speaks in Italian, and I know that whatever he's saying, It's out of unconditional love.

"I'm building a house for us in town. Let's move in together once it's finished." Damian leaned forwards until our foreheads were pressed together.

My breath hitched because I would love to live with my mate.

"The house better be pretty! I want a jacuzzi in the bathroom, there must be a fireplace in the living room and I want a big backyard where we can grill during the summers..." I spoke through the tears since I was feeling so happy.

All my life, I thought I was unworthy of happiness and love, but Damian is proving me otherwise.

Damian kissed all those happy tears away, "You will get everything you want, Elliott. I promise you with all my heart."

"Nothing and nobody can keep you from me, Elliott Carey."