7 | Who is my mate?

| Damian | 

"Don't you want to head up to your room...?" Ava whispered in my ear, she had just walked up and taken a seat beside me.

She placed a hand on my chest, slowly rubbing my chest up and down, which meant that she wanted to fuck. 

"Afterward, we can go and eat dinner...?" She suggested wanting something more out of our friends with benefits. 

"No, and go home already." I ordered, standing up from my seat since I couldn't stand other girls touching me anymore. 

Ava looked defeated, but I didn't care, we weren't in a relationship, we used to be fuck buddies, that's all. 

I always established boundaries with the girls I slept with, that I'm not interested in a relationship and I won't change my mind. 

Sex for me was a way to release stress or pent-up tension in my body. 

It was fun and quick without any attachments, but the girls I slept with thought that we could end up being something more. 

Was I a douchebag?  

Yes, I could be rude and mean to girls. But only to those that didn't respect my boundaries that I had clearly set with them.

I didn't play with girls' emotions because that would be cruel. But I was only cruel to those who tried to step over my boundaries and tried to be my girlfriend. 

"We can only fuck, we don't need to go on a dinner, that was stupid of me to say." Ava tries to laugh it off, but I wasn't in the mood for games. 

It was only me and her left on the patio, since our other friends had already gone home. 

"Leave. Now." I ordered again, knowing that we wouldn't be friends anymore after this day. 

Ava scoffed, knowing what my words meant, before she stormed off and went home. 

I cleaned up the patio before heading inside the house, I was going to take a shower, but my phone suddenly began to ring and it was my dad.

"What is it?" I answered the phone. 

"The pack doctor called me." My dad says, his voice filled with concern. 

"And?"

"He told me that Elliott came to his office covered in pig's blood. He got silver poison in his left leg and his leg was broken." My dad explained. He was worried since he cares for each pack member. 

"Are you serious?" I was surprised since I hadn't seen Elliott. I hadn't even gone near his bedroom because we always avoid each other. 

He was also a troublemaker, from what I heard, he had brought drugs to school in his first year of high school and almost got expelled. 

"Yes, I'm serious. Elliott's mom doesn't know because I don't want to worry her, since she cares deeply about him. That's why I'm asking you about his condition? Is he in a lot of pain? Silver poison is the most painful thing for us." My dad was asking. 

"You have seen him, right?" He didn't sound pleased when he figured out I had not seen Elliott. 

"I wake him up for school and I make him meals. He's eighteen, he should take better care of himself." 

I know that eighteen was not exactly an adult, but I grew up taking care of myself since my dad was never available, I never expected people to take care of me.

"Fuck sake, Damian! I know he's eighteen, an adult, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't check in on him, you could at least go to his room and see the condition of his leg." He was not happy at all.