15 | Honesty

| Elliott |

"I ran away from him." I cried into my best friend's embrace.

"I ran away from my chicken wings and fries..." I cried, taking a napkin and blowing my nose.

"It's okay...?" Ash was confused, he was barely awake, since It was three in the morning when I had knocked on his window and woken him up.

"Mia came up to him, talking about her pussy and that she should sit on his face." I sniffled, but my best friend's eyes were threatening to close themselves.

"And you know what he did? He didn't push her away, he allowed her to touch his chest." I sobbed in his arms until I heard a few snores coming out his mouth.

This fucker had fallen asleep.

I pulled away from him as he was deep asleep, snoring loudly and proudly.

I wiped tears from my eyes, changing my clothes since I didn't want to wear Damian's hoodie, instead I borrowed my best friend's clothes as we were the same size.

I lay beside him, pulling the bed covers over my body and allowing sleep to take over me.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

It was a Sunday morning when I woke up feeling groggy and disoriented until I recalled the jealousy of seeing Mia being all over my mate.

I sighed, glancing on my right where my best friend was asleep, since he loved sleeping until noon.

But he would be my therapist for the day.

"Wake up." I tried to wake him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Wake up and I will order pizza." I say, but he was still asleep.

"Damian accepted me as his mate." I told him, which made him jolt out of bed.

"What?!" Ash yelled, his eyes wide out of shock. "He accepted you?"

"Yes, Damian accepted me as his mate, but..."

"But...?" Ash sits on the bed, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"We went to McDonald's since I was starving, and while we were waiting on our order, Mia came up to him and started flirting with him..." My voice was barely a whisper.

"What did he do? I heard that Alpha's don't like others touching them once they find their mate." Ash questions since he didn't seem to recall my outburst during the night.

"Mia placed a hand on his chest, even playing with his shirt. She rambled on and on how much she missed him and his dick until she asked him to come over to her place so that he could eat her pussy." I explained, feeling stunned, since I hoped it had been a nightmare.

"Are you serious? He didn't do anything?"

"Damian just allowed her to touch him, like she was his mate." I told him, almost gagging over my sentence.

"But didn't Sophia's and Mia's dad challenge Damian? I heard that he's being tortured underground for disobeying the Alpha." Ash says, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, their father is being tortured, but Mia has no shame and Damian has also no shame, they are the perfect match. I should send them a congratulation card to the happy pair!" I joke, but I feel the bitterness in my words.

Suddenly, Ash's mother opened the door to his room.

"Good morning," She says, as she isn't surprised to find me.