30 | Moving away

| Elliott |

A month has passed since I tried to take my own life when I didn't even know I was pregnant.

It was the 31st of January, snow was falling everywhere in town, but it made it easier to hide my baby belly since I needed to wear many layers of clothing. 

Ash and I had found a gorgeous two-story house on the outskirt of town. We searched for an apartment until we decided that a house would be a better idea. 

I have no idea what the Alpha king thought when he saw an entire house was bought on his black card.

We were decorating the home to our liking as we had almost finished decorating the place. My favorite thing was the fireplace in the living room, which created a cozy atmosphere. 

I took a break as I glanced at the ultrasound on the kitchen table, I was four months pregnant.

I had gone to a pack doctor in the neighboring pack, which helped single omegas. The doctor confirmed that my baby was healthy, which eased all of my worries. 

I know that I shouldn't keep this secret from Damian, and I would not. 

I will tell him, but right now I want to gather my life which is a mess so when my baby comes, my child will be in a stable environment.

That's why I set up weekly therapy sessions, since I needed to learn how to cope with my feelings so that I could be a good mother to my baby. 

I'm planning on telling him after Mia gives birth, since hopefully they can fall in love and live happily ever after. 

I scoffed at the thought, I was being petty when Damian hadn't even cheated on me, but I still felt wronged in a way.

Mia was in her seventh month, only two more months to go before I tell him the truth, and that would be when I'm in my six months of pregnancy. 

Hopefully by then I have gathered my shit together, that I have a job, a more stable mentally and saved up some money for my baby. 

"What are you thinking about?" Ash questioned as he walked out of his bedroom. His bedroom reminded me of a gym since he had suddenly started to work out, building the muscles on his body.

"About how I'm going to tell Damian about the baby when I'm six months pregnant." I answered, going to the fridge and pouring myself a glass of juice.

"Just know that I'm here for you." Ash mentions as he has been here for me through thick and thin.

"I love you, you're my best friend forever." I say before drinking the glass of juice. 

I honestly felt bad that Ash had saved mine and Damian's relationship when it all just ended up in ruins, but at least he saved my baby's father, my child wouldn't be fatherless.

"But there's something I need to tell you." Ash says, and by the sound of his voice it's nothing good.

"Spit it out."

"Sophia's face is damaged, she planned to sue you, but Damian made her shut up, so her family can't sue you or else he will throw them away."

"Haha, Isn't Mia the new Luna of the pack?" I asked, since I stayed out of town, I only went to school then went back home. 

"Hell no, Sophia wants her to be the Luna, but Damian doesn't allow it. Despite the fact that everybody in the pack knows that Mia is pregnant with his child, they even threw this grand celebration for her-" 

I cut him short. "Thank you for telling me, but don't mention them."

Ash zipped his mouth as he headed out of the house, since he was going to pick up Nova, who had been allowed in to the mess. 

I headed towards the second floor where the maser bedroom was located. 

This was mine and my baby's room, and it had an entire wall covered in windows, the view was of the driveway and the forest which was covered in layers of white.

I sat on the bed, laying a gentle hand on my baby belly because Ash's words had actually struck me.

Whenever I hear something about Damian Reed from another person, I want to break apart and cry into the pillow because I miss him.

Though, I don't want to get back with him because I'm not interested in living my entire life filled with baby mama drama.

I have seen how Mia Nash is as a young woman, and I don't want anything to do with her nasty ass. 

If she had been a decent person. If she hadn't come from a crazy family with a sister who didn't bully me, pour blood all over me, and broke my leg, I would have stayed by Damian's side.

But that's not the reality, Mia Nash and her family are dangerous, who brings out the worst parts of myself.

The Nash family, Sophia's and Mia's father, wants his family to get a higher rank, and if Mia's child becomes the Alpha, then the father will have achieved his goal. 

I'm not planning to have my baby in a harsh environment where they will need to prove themselves to everyone in the pack.

I have seen how bloody these successions could get, whenever the Alpha's children from different omegas fight each other. 

I shuddered, wanting to shed tears for my unborn child, since they would have a difficult road ahead, but I needed to stay strong for them, I needed to be a mother, not a child. 

Maybe I should move across the country once my baby is born? My child can keep in contact with Damian, I would never take away my child from their father, but he can come and visit us.

I started to think deeper into the future, since I would have a baby to take care of in a few months. 

I only snapped out of my thought when I saw Ash pull up in the driveway with Nova, they were carrying grocery bags as we would have a movie night.

At this moment, I'm thankful that I have friends with me, or else the road would have been lonely.