Chapter 52

Chapter 52

As Byoudin promised, he no longer made the Second Stringers suffer. I walked around the empty court, towards the first court, when a person stopped me.

" Yukimura. " I said, with a hesitation. I was thinking in my head, of what he possibly want with me.

" Ayumi..I'm having my match tomorrow against Fuma. I'll like to resolve our relationship together. " He says, with a soft smile.

I thought hard, Fuma? Don't tell me it's Fuma Tetsumito? He was quite a good player, but was very cocky. He learned to play with closed eyes for some reason, and was very good at it. If he opened his eyes, he could defeat most players, except for Byoudin, Oni, Me and a few others.

Back to Yukimura, I looked at him, closing my eyes, letting memories flood into my mind. How he brought me to the festivals, the way he ared for me when I'm sic-, wait he's still looking at me.

" If you manage to win a game against me, I'll listen to what you have to say. " I offered. I needed to teach him some skills before he played against Fuma.

He nodded his head, before we headed to the nearby courts, an awkward silence between us. We both took out our racket before heading to the courts.

"Smooth or rough? " I asked.

"Rough. " He replied, and I spinned. It landed on Rough, and I passed him the ball.

We started off slow, a rally, teasing each other to smash. I couldn't stand it and quickly smash, earning me a Tsubame Gashi.

I lobbed the ball, and did a twist serve. It was a normal serve, just twisted.

He entered yips without me knowing and returned the ball, making him " steal " the first sense, making me unable to smell.

I sigh, and quickly entered Ice Tennis, which was a move which only can be played by girls, and stopped him.

I froze him, scoring me a " 4-3" .

" Yukimura, you need more than just a " Yips" to score against me, you of all people know that." I taunted.

" I know. I was just starting. " He retaliated, throwing a ball over, stealing my second sense, my taste.

We went on for a while, before I decided to try out my new technique, the Air Tennis*.

I breathe in air, before holding my hand in a circ le, watching as a light blue light burst out.

It hid under the ball, and when Yukimura tried to receive it, he missed as he didn't see the ball of air.

" What was that? " He asked aloud, looking at me. His face was a mixture of amazement, and shock.

I looked at him smirking before saying, " My new technique, Wind Tennis. "

Soon, using Wind Tennis, Yukimura had no power to take over me, and he lost, with a " 6-4" defeat.

He sigh, and began to make his way out of the court, when I stopped him, " What did you wanted to say? I decided that I'll listen. "

" I just wanted to apologize. I can't stand you not talking to me.. not being by my side. My head is too messed up. I'm sorry for what I did, the pressure is too big, and I took it out on you. Can you forgive me? I don't need us to be together again but how about we start over? " He finished.

I looked at him, stunned, before whispering, " Yeah. Let's do this again. I'm Lei Ayumi, who are you? "

" I'm Yukimura Seiichi. Let's be friends. "

// Thanks for reading :) //