Chapter 25 - The Support fell..

( A/N ) Everybody! Thanks for supporting <3 Happy 5.2k ~ A kiss for everybody =3=

Lei POV

" Yukimura!!!!!!!!!!" Everybody shouted as Seiichi collapse. I turned around just in time to see Seiichi collapse. I quickly used my phone to dial for the ambulance.

After that I ran to his side " Seiichi ! Daijobu?! " and I was frightened. After so many things that happened, we could be together but such a thing happened.

Soon the ambulance arrived and I took the Ambulance with him. " You will be alright! " I said as tears formed up near my eyes. Soon the ambulance arrived at the hospital and I ran towards the operating room where he was at. I crouched at the entrance, thinking as well as praying that Seiichi would be alright. A few hours later, all the regulars arrived with presents. " Ayumi, go and eat. " Sanada said.

I raged ' How can I eat when Seiichi is in such a horrible condition?! ' and suddenly Jackel carried me like the way someone would carry a sack.

" Let me go! " I screamed and pounded on his back and he held me tighter.

" You need strength, so you need to eat. " and he carried me away. Soon I was back and I held my fist tightly. Suddenly the lights were off, meaning the operation was over.

" Doctor! What happened to Seiichi?! " and he sigh. " I think it's better if I tell you privately...." and I left with him while the rest went to visit Seiichi.

TIME SKIP~~~~

" What do you mean by guillain barre syndrome?! What do you mean he can't play....Why? ...." and I began breaking down while the doctor pat my back and said " My Condolence. " and he left. I decided to put on a brave front. I entered Seiichi room to see him awake.

" Hello, Ayu~....What did the doctor tell you? " I racked my brains for a lie. I couldn't tell him the truth....It would crush him...the entire team and even Me....

" ..It was that you overworked your body...therefore you collapsed. No biggie....I....I need to go to the washroom for a moment...." and I left. I needed to go....before they actually saw me crying.....see me in pain....before I broke the passive face.

I pushed opened the door and entered. I washed my face and placed on a little makeup to cover the tear strains. I walked out and I went back into the room. We played and it broke my heart not to tell them the truth. Soon everybody had to go home so only I'm left.

" Neh...Seiichi, If...If...you couldn't play anymore....what will you do? " and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. " What's the matter you look so dull, I just overworked my body....nothing big will happen! " and I thought ' But it will....soon you won't even be able to walk and you will never be able to play tennis...' and I smiled.

" Y....yeah! I need to go home now, see you tomorrow! " and I hugged him tightly. " Never...give up....no matter what happens." I whispered at him. He chuckled before saying " You're unbelievably negative today...don't worry...." and he pat my head. Soon I left, not expecting the doctor to tell him the news later.

Time Skip ~~~ [ No one pov ]

" Mr. Yukimura Seiichi....you have been diagnosed with guillain barre syndrome....the symptoms of this sickness....is that you will lose control of your lower body. You will never be able to play tennis again...''

When Yukimura heard this, he gaped. Tennis was everything to him....it was his life...his only happiness....his friend but now....he had to give it up....

He cried out bitterly " Is this why Ayu asked if I could play...." and soon he became a shut in. When the news were revealed to the other regulars, they all had reactions which affected their plays. Jackel can't play for long matches, Sanada became extremely harsh on himself, Marui can't jump, Niou and Yagyuu distanced themselves from the team- after all the one who pulls them together was Yukimura.

Ayaka became more violent in his devil play. Everybody was depressed. Ayumi was the one who tried to focus. Everybody thought she was so cold blooded but sometimes Sanada or even Niou would spot her crying by herself at the club room.

The next day, they had a match against some unknown school and Sanada told everybody to focus on playing to make Yukimura happy. But the ending score was horrible. They barely won. When everybody went to visit Yukimura, he shouted for us to leave.

Sanada took the risk and still entered. " Yuki-" before a dictionary was flunk at his face and a shout screamed " Leave! I can no longer play tennis! Don't show me what you had for the match! " and soon Sanada exited the room.

[ Lei POV ]

I coudn't stand the way everybody was so depressed and how Seiichi was acting like. All of us were trying our best for him and now he is giving up on himself? Where was the guy who motivated me?

I entered the room and a flower pot was shattered on the floor. A piece shattered on the floor and cut my face- cheeks. I shouted to Seiichi.

" Didn't you promise me never to give up? What did you mean by doing that?! What's the meaning of giving up?! I didn't give up on you but all you know how do is to push people who wants to be close to you? You're a loser, Yukimura Seiichi. Let's break up. Everybody wants to help you but this is all you know how to do... "

He looked up at me, seeing that my cheeks had a lot of blood shouted " Ayumi! W..wait! " but I was gone. I looked at the paper on my hands " This is not what I wanted to see you become.." and I ran away. Everything have collapsed.

// Did I get your feels > . <
Don't worry~ Soon the next part will be coming soon~ DX
Sorry for no uploading <3
Thanks for supporting <3 //