Chapter 26 - Final match

A/N : Thanks for the 6.3 k reads <3 This chapter would be focused on the matches instead...I think? XD

3 rd person POV

It was a few days after the incident at the hospital happened. Everybody was wondering where Ayumi was as she did not attend practice after that incident. Every day, Yukimura would ask Sanada if Ayumi have returned to practice which Sanada would shake his head.

Yukimura regretted his actions. He overreacted but now, she couldn't see that he felt sorry. There's nobody to blame him. A few days later, a docor came to informed him that he could go for an operation to stop the guillain barre syndrome. 

In order to play tennis, Yukimura accepted. Few months later, it was the match between Seigaku and Rikkai. Yukimura have healed and would play against the Seigaku's first year, Namaka.

Yukimura POV

It have already been two months and I never saw Ayumi. Where is she? Everybody was so depressed. Soon, everyone except for me received a message from an unknown number.

" I'm sorry that I couldn't be there on such an important event. I hope everyone of you would try your best and I'm sorry but don't bother finding for me. I won't be attending practice...minna! Ganbatte! '' was what the message was about.

We soon played against Seigaku. As Seigaku, due to some insane practice, have grown so strong, Sanada nearly lost to Tezuka. Yanagi and Kirihara almost lost to the data player, Inui and the guy who have a lot of stamina. Niou lost to Fuji, the tensai and Marui and Jackel lost to the pair which can do Syncro. The golden pair. It was my fault. Now the scores are even out. I have to play against Namaka the first year boy or else we will lose but I know I will win. Because she encouraged us. 

" 0-0 Namaka to serve. " and soon a fierce fight begin. Namaka hit many specialty shots by the others and I hit them back. Then he used Koori no Sekai and Tezuka Zone or Nanjiro Zone and I hit them back. ' This game is not fun...namaka- san is so weak. I'd rather play this match with her....Ayumi...' as I got distracted by the thought of her, Namaka managed to score a lot of points. " FOCUS! " I told myself.  

Soon, it was " 5-3 with Namaka scoring. " when I decided to use Yips. I cannot allow him to win. The 3rd championship is extremely important, to me, Rikkaidai, the regulars and lastly the school. I made him lost his feel and he still does not know. Slowly his sight and Taste left. He screamed and claimed that he have gone blind.

He could not serve the ball anymore, due to being " blind ". However,a ball which he hit, managed to get past the net, however I returned it, while making lose his sense of Sight.

I stole his sense of hearing. I completely overwhelmed him. Soon I won by a " 6-4 " and we won as a whole group.

As the team went up to greet the opponent, I heard Tezuka say to me " Congratulation, Yukimura.  " 

I nodded my head, and thanked him too. They, I had to admit was a strong oponent. 

Mystery POV 

" Neh, the match was so boring...why did you ask me to watch? " A blond haired guys who wore glasses asked the person beside her.

All the person did was to smirk and say, " They won. Let's go now. " and they both stood up and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ~ The story was a little too fast paced and can you guess who is that Blond haired guy who wore glasses?!~ Muahahahahaha~ 
Stay tuned ~ 
### Please vote by pressing the star~ 
Love my readers 
Byeeeeee <3
~ Ayumi