Chapter10- Trip

| " We do not remember days, we remember moments. " |

No One POV

The next day arrived quickly. The match sheets were placed in everyone's room, and the first few matches would be ; the doubles match, Yagyuu-Niou pairing versus Yuushi- Gakuto pairing. The Singles match, was Yanagi-Atobe and Sanada-Taki, and it would be held at the same timing.

"Yagyuu - Niou , Yuushi - Gakuto. Best of 1 Match, Yagyuu to serve. " The referee said, and the match began. As Rikkai always test the standards of their opponent before serving, Yagyuu serve a serve which was too fast for a regular player but something that even a Rikkai non-regular could return. 

The ball was immediately recieved by Yuushi, who returned the ball back. After a short rally, the match was soon in the favour of Yagyuu-Niou, who scored a 3-2 against the Yuushi -Gakuto pairing.

Niou POV

'That Gakuto....he is the same as kikumaru...he serve the ball with his racket tilted.'  I thought, as I glanced at Gakuto. I found his weak spot!

I got the attention of Yagyuu, and used my eyes to conveyed the message which he understood. 

A player who have their racket titled cannot return lobs. 

Soon we began lobbing and the score reached a massive 5-3. As they didn't realised what the problem was, they kept self blaming, not knowing the weak spot of Gakuto.

I sigh, as I played with lesser energy. I was quite tired and decided to give more responsibility to Yagyuu, by making him chase around the courts to catch the ball, so it became a 2 v 1 game as Yagyuu will be the only one against them. I smirked. 

Even thought I was the one who invited Yagyuu to play tennis... didn't expected him to be better than me. As expected. 

All of the sudden, Yuushi called for a time out, and I understood why. \

Time to let the cat out of the bag.

I smirked, saying loudly,  "Gakuto, don't tilt your racket. You can't return the lobs if you do so," and as they widened their eyes, I continued,  "Habits...cannot be changed easily.." and soon I hit a lob which landed on the out line. 

 Moon Volley.  

So what even if you knew? It was too late...*smirks* "Puri~" and we left courts, emerging as the winner. 

NO ONE'S POV

The next match was Yanagi and Atobe. Who could be stronger!? The data master, or the Koori Emperor?! 

Soon the match began with Yanagi using his calculation and Atobe using his Koori No Sekai.

 As Koori No Sekai was extremely strong, it actually overwhelmed Yanagi, casing our first loss, however, it was a pity as Yanagi was a few points short of beating Atobe.

"6-4 Atobe wins" and when Yanagi returned back, he was writing down data and he looked at Atobe while saying in a stalkerish manner 

"I have a lot of new data on you...." and his glasses glinted, scarily.  The next match wasn't even a challenge. Sanada completely annihilate Taka..tako...Taki. Atobe then arranged a 5 star bus with air conditioner function and a TV in it, claiming it was his graciousness and for being in the honor of Lei, who only rolled her eyes and thanked him.