Chapter 22 - Misunderstanding

There are words which are not meant for young childrens. ( Warning ) 

3 rd Person POV

A few fan girls look at Lei jealously, they know that they cannot harm her as she have the backing of the whole tennis team. Soon School ended and everybody scattered to their own club with the exception of  the club called ' Tennis club Atobe Fan club ' .

It was a group which have all their members female and they practically worship the grounds Atobe walked. Soon this becomes a daily routine and with Hyotei winning many matches, soon it was the semi final. But good things always have an end.... one day.... something happened. 

Lei POV

Today was like any other day and I walked to the tennis courts and I was about to enter when a guy..- Akashi Tetsuya came.

He pulled me into the club's room which was now empty as all the members were outside. I asked " Erm..? " and all of the sudden, he grabbed me and kissed me. 

' Why on earth?! Jerk! ' and I struggled against him and went he let go off me, I kicked him in the guts and I slapped him. " What the hell? Why the fuck did you kiss me?! " and I ran away from the room.

I seldom say vulgar words but I am a couple with Seiichi and this is labeled as Unfaithful. I quickly rubbed my lips to get the feelings of Akashi Tetsuya off. I didn't notice somebody else running away.

Yukimura POV

I missed Lei and wanted to visit her but when I went, I didn't see her so I decided to go to the Club's room to see Lei and some guy kissing. I felt disappointed at her and ran away. Even though I was so faithful she....she actually had a relationship with....I can't even complete the sentence. 

Atobe POV

I wondered where was Lei and I saw her under a cherry blossom tree. Her legs were covering her face and she was crying.

" Ayumi?..What happened? " I asked her softly. I didn't use my " Ore-sama is the best " tone to talk. " That guy....he kissed me...." and she was mumbling some things. I recalled a phone call. 

Flashback

" I am going to surprise visit Ayumi today. " was what Yukimura told me. 

Flashback Ends

" Ayumi! Have you seen Yukimura?! " I asked her. There is a high chance Yukimua saw what had happened....and went away.

" No... " She replied me. I sigh. ' This is going to be such a huge trouble. " Call him. " I told her...there was a ray of light if Seiichi was late.  She nodded her head and started calling him but his phone was off.

She then called Yagyuu who replied that Seiichi have left 20 minutes ago. The worst have came. " Lei...I think....Yukimura saw you kissing him...and ran away..." and her eyes was shocked. We stood there and I said " Think of what to do! " I told her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update DX 
I have NDP and all :( 
Gomen *bows *
Will update more frequently ^_^ ~