Chapter 19 - Brats.

Lei POV

Today, was the first day of school at Hyotei. I wore the uniform which was made from the finest silk before tying my hair.

I walked out of the door and took a train to Hyotei. People were looking at me weirdly. I thought so.. Who would have expected a student from Hyotei would take the train? Anyways, I entered the school and I saw a walkway and almost a train load of students queuing up. 

They had stars in their eyes and I heard a girl say " I wish Atobe-sama would look at me in the eye! " and blushed.

I made a disgusted face and quickly walked away to the office. I smiled and asked " May I have my schedule? My name is Lei Ayumi. " and I flashback to the time where the office lady at Rikkai called me different sweet name, I smiled. The office lady just rolled her eyes, and nod her head, slowly finding my schedule.

" You..you're Lei Ayumi?! Parents of the world's best Chocolate maker...The Lei corps?! Oh...my...sorry for not noticing it, Lei - sama. " and she passed me my schedule and I walked out.

 I entered my new class and I showed the teacher my schedule and he cough before saying " Class, we have a new student....her name is Lei Ayumi - sama. I hope everybody would be supportive of her! Any question for Lei sama? " and I saw a girl with makeup on her face like a five year old with crayon and said " You're the Chocolate maker's daughter? So ugly..such an ugly face and you want to enter this class? " and her supporters laughed.

I stared at her and said truthfully " But... I don't have face which looked like it is drawn by some five years old. " and many of her followers resisted the urge to laugh. 

Are they really her friends?...

  She shouted " Bitch! " before the teacher said " Saa.....Lei sama, can you sit beside that table? The one beside the table with the gold embroidery? Thank you. " and I sigh before another girl screamed " Why?! She can she sit beside Atobe sama?! Sensei! " and I walked over.

Several minutes later, I heard a guy said " Ore sama no bi gi ni yoi na! " before the door opened and he entered. He looked at me and said " Ayumi? Naze? " and he had a shocked face which lasted for a split second. 

I looked at him and smiled, " Hello. " before looking at the window. Soon, he sat down and we began lesson. ~ RInggggg! Ringgggg! ~ and it was recess. I went to the washroom and I sigh entering a cubicle.

The whole place is so high class.... and went I went out, I saw the girl who called me ugly. She smirked and say " Omai! How do you know Atobe sama?! " and I sigh before saying " I already have a boyfriend so I won't snatch your dear Atobe sama. And why don't you confess to him instead of telling every girl who get close to him to disappear? Anyways, good bye. " and with that, I left. 

I went to the washroom to have my rest. I decided to text Seiichi. 

Calling him as Seiichi is weird but....*smiles* 

How are you? I'm at break - Lei
Fine, today, I changed my geography teacher. He's weird - Seiichi
Really? Today, I'll end my lessons earlier, Shall I come over? Oh, I saw Atobe....as usual he IS weird. - Lei
Yeah! Marui wants to ask you some question! and he is ALWAYS weird. - Seiichi
Okay! Eating now - Lei
Teachers coming! Talk later! - Seiichi
Okay! Love you - Lei
Love you too~ - Seiichi

After the chat, I heard the door opened and I saw the Hyotei tennis club members. " So she's really here... " I heard Wakashi? Or somebody with a mushroom head say.

Then,Yuushi said " Shall we have our meal together? Lei-san ? " and I nod my head. 

" How have you been? Why are you here? Do you have a boyfriend? " Gakuto asked. " Um...I have been fine. My parents told me to come. I have a boyfriend. " and they were extremely shocked.

" Who's the guy? " and I paused for second before saying " Yukimura Seiichi. " and they gasped. Mouth were wide opened and flies could enter. 

After a few minutes I said " Are you planning on catching flies? " and they closed it before they opened it again.

Atobe POV

I thought  " Yukimura. You dare steal her? *Sighs* 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! A new chapter is done! :)