Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Lei POV

We both decided to have the match the next day, and I decided to take a rest before practicing. I got back to my room, and showered, changing into more comfortable clothes, before laying on the bed and having a short nap.

I was soon awakened by my alarm, where I changed up [ Attire Above ] , and headed to the court at the bottom of the control tower in the camp. It was only known to the Genius 10, and only the top 5 of the genius 10 are able/allowed to enter.

I stepped in, and as the lights switched on, I looked around smiling as I saw the shiny equipment which have not been seen in the gym, before taking out a tennis ball from a box, and playing with it. I played with the wall beside the courts, and soon, after I got bored, I decided to play with a robot.

As this place was a state of art area, there will be many devices to help improve your playing. An example would be the robot player. You need to insert the name of the player, and the device will play with you with the same skills.

I insert Arnold Hade's, winner of the US Open name into the device, and after a few minutes, I was ready to play with it. After almost an hour, I won the match with a smash to end the tie breaker.

I panted, looking at the clock. It was almost 10pm, I thought, as I gasped.

I quickly switched off the lights in the room, and went out. I shivered as a cold gust of wind went past me. I was quite near my room, across the tennis court when a warm jacket laid on my shoulders.

I whipped my head around, only to see Yukimura standing there with a smile. I smiled back, asking him a question. "Yukimura..What are you doing here? "

"I wanted to talk to you, "He says as we walked. I nodded my head and led him to a bench, and once we sat, I asked what the matter was.

"You need to be careful during tomorrow's match. Byoudin is a very violent player, and he attacked me twice too. There is a high chance that we will play foul tomorrow." He says, with a frown, thinking at the times where he attacked him.

I smiled, looking at his concerned face, "Byoudin may be a foul player, but if you are stronger than him, there's nothing to worry about." I confidently said.

He nodded, and as we stood up, he says, "All the best and be careful for tomorrow's match."

I smiled, and nodded my head, as he walked me back to my room. After I bathe, I laid back, and let the thoughts of tennis flow through  my head. 

I can't wait for tomorrow.

~

R&R? Thankyou lovelies ♥

[Picture Credits to Owner ]

> Arnold Hade is a fictional Character.