Chapter 56 ( LAST CHPT)

Chapter 56

Ayumi POV

"Help!" I screamed, as I stood there in the darkness. I looked around, before noticing a bright light from the corner of this blackness. I ran towards it, and suddenly, I was being engulfed by the light.

"Ahh!" I cried out, as I looked at the white walls in front of me. I could feel my pulse beating, as sweats rolled down my face, I gasped loudly. It was truly frightening.

"Ayumi?" Yukimura asked, as he entered the room. Seeing me sitting upright in the bed, he called out, "Ayumi is awake!" As many people rushed into the room.

They begin to bombard me with questions as to how I was doing and I smiled, trying my best to reply them. I suddenly recalled the match I had with Byoudin, and asked, "Who won the match?!"

After I asked, everyone in the room remained dead silent, everyone avoiding my gaze, "I'm sorry....but you..." After hearing this, I knew that I have already lost. My heart sank, as tears rolled up at the side of my eyes.

That was until Irie shouted, "Surprise!" as he took out the medal, and placed it around my neck.

"But. Why...how?" I questioned with a surprise glance.

He passed me a camcorder, and said, "Play the video and you'll know everything. I'll go back to my dorms to rest. You have unconscious for way to long already." He chided as he and the rest of the people left.

I wind the video to a few minutes before I fainted.

"6-5" The referee says, as I realized that I have one point left to win.

I served, and the match continued. The ball served to the other side and Byoudin returned it in a split second. We soon had a tie breaker for quite a long period of time, where Byoudin caught me off guard.

"You bitch!" He roared, as he smashed the ball onto my courts. I was caught off-guard, and I only regained my senses when Seiichi screamed," Watch out! "

I returned the ball to his left, not noticing the pole near the net. Due to inertia, I wasn't able to deflect the pole, and the pole hit my head, causing me to black out into the darkness.

Then I knew why I won. When I came crashing onto the poles, I returned the ball, and as Byoudin was about to return the ball, he froze as a light aura came onto me. I won over him because of this measly reason and to be honest, I wasn't proud at all.

Afterwards, Saito –coach came down and gave Byoudin a letter from the World Tennis Association. It seemed like Byoudin wasn't playing fair with many tennis player and his past has caught up to him. He was thus banned from representing any competition and would not be part of U-17 anymore.

I smiled, and let out a huge breath which I didn't realize that I have been holding.

I smiled, and as I looked up, I saw Seiichi looking down at me, and I smiled.

"Everything is gone for good." He says as he looks out of my window.

"Yeah." I say as also look out of my window. He walks towards me and kneels by the bed.

"If...one day, you forgiven me, wear this on your finger. I'll wait for you...no matter how long it takes." He says as he pulls out a silver band and places it on the table and was about to walk out of the room when I grab his arm.

"You're forgiven." I whispered, as I pull him down for a kiss.