Chapter 27 - U-17

( A.N ) Thanks to @TakanariYuumi @tlpsdeexl who tried guessing! Dedicating this chapter to you both <3 That was Irie~ Try again next time :D

3 rd Person POV

" We are selected for the U-17 the biggest tennis camp in the world with all top class equipment, please prepare your bags by tomorrow. "

The coaches told their tennis students. Many cheering was heard from different school. Everybody went home excitedly to prepare for this camp. In a certain school called Rikkaidai, Kirihara said " Is Ayu- sempai going to?.." and the other regulars looked sadly.

" Ayaka, we don't know where is she...so I don't think that she will be there...." Jackel sempai said, but he looked quite sad too. . Akaya pouted and Yukimura said " Let's go. " His smile held no question as the group made their way to their house to pack up for the camp. 

The Next Day. 

Mystery POV

" Ayumi~ The middle schoolers are coming~ In 2 Hours time~ " Irie told the running teen.

" Okay. " came a monotonous reply. Irie pouted and yawned. " Let's have our breakfast already~ " He whined. Another monotonous reply came. " Okay. "

Soon they proceed to eat their luxurious breakfast at the canteen before proceeding to the control room. There, they met 2 friends. " Juji. Kazuya. " the monotonous voice said again.  The addressed teens gave a nod of their head and they watched as Middle Schoolers stroll in.

" Ah....The champion. Rikkai Dai Fuzoku. " said Saito coach. I looked toward the CCTV and saw them strolling in, and gave a slight smile. I looked back onto the teens which were entering. We were then asked to enter the tennis court as Kurobe coach went out to the balcony.

" My name is Kurobe coach. Everybody we have an unexpected number of students entering the camp this year.  So the director which is not present today told me to tell everyone something. Drop 250 tennis ball, those who do not have one...please leave. " Suddenly balls started falling from planes. I placed one hand on the balcony as the ball landed on my hand.

It became chaos outside as people start to scramble for a ball. I looked through the window as Juji's brother shouted, as he did not recived a ball, as most of the middle schoolers took the balls. Some had 15-20 balls on their rackets.

" That is just pure luck! A match! Now! " and instead of him playing, a guy named Sasabe challenged Namaka ( A.N : first year rookie of seigaku XD )  and Namaka began to copy every shot of Sasabe and in the end used Sasabe's serve to return and the ball hit Sasabe's forehead.  Soon other players began to challenge the other middle schoolers and lost. Terribly.

Juji couldn't stand the lost anymore and went out to the bleachers area. Me, and Kazua followed him.  Juji's brother who was challenging Sanada broke his racket, so typical Sanada- like.

" Is there anybody with a racket?! " and Juji screamed " Stop this nonsense! Those who do not have a racket! Leave! " while Juji's brother gave a soft whimper of " Aniki..." as he bowed his head and leave. Then we all went on courts.

Suddenly Marui gasped, seeing me. " Ayu...? " and I looked at him. Then I looked away. Irie said " No games unless approved by Coach~ The name's Irie Kanata. Court 3." and I looked at some random middle schooler.

Suddenly Mizuki said " Why is there a girl at the camp? " and I looked at him and I walked away. " Let's go. " and they all turned away. Suddenly Namaka grabbed Kazuya's hand. " Do you want to go home? " Kazuya told namaka with an icy glare, before Namaka could do anything. While Namaka is still frozen, we left. Irie then whispered in Namaka's ear. " Tokugawa Kazuya. Court 1~ " and he left. 

Seiichi POV

As she glanced at Marui, I saw her face. Her eyes which were filled with life had became so blank. Under those blank eyes lays a scar which I inflicted on her. Now I ask myself why? Why did I do such a foolish thing. Why?...I think it's all too late now.

a:n : Hello ! Anybody knows how to enter the Wattpad watty awards? For PoT ? Please give a Private message if you do <3 
#Vote <3 
Thanks for reading <3
~ Ayuuuuuuuu