Chapter 45 - Breaking Up for Real

Lei POV

" - What are you doing Byoudin? "

I asked as I hit the shot back to him. All he did was to tsk' and leave. I turned around to face Seiichi and talked to him, asking the first question for weeks or even months.

" Daijoubu, Yukimura ? " I asked. I was careful not to address him as Seiichi as he told me not too.

" I'm fine- " He says coldly, not looking into my eyes. He then asked, " You know him? " Yukimura asked, referring to Byoudin.

Should I tell him the truth or not? I thought inside my head. If I tell him the truth, he will be angry at me. If I lie, he will be equally angry at me, so I decided to tell him the truth.

" Yes, I know him. We are even friends, he don't like you for being my .." I say, unable to say that he was my boyfriend.

What kind of boyfriend is he? All I did was not telling him the fact that pairing up with your double partner would result in the both of you playing singles. I was through with this. Maybe we just weren't meant for each other.

" Yukimura. Instead of a break, let's break up for real. " I said coldly, not caring what he felt.

If he were to be mean to me, why should I care about his feelings?

" Why? " He says, looking into my eyes.

" Because, what's the meaning of a relationship if you wouldn't trust me?! I'm sick of you being so suspicious of me for every and anything! "

I said, as I walked away. I ran towards my room, rushing towards the door.

Tomorrow, the revolution will start, - and it's not going to be about family relations or even friendship.

This is war between the first Stringers, Second Stringers and The rest.

-

// Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the long time :/ ))

- LeiAyumi (^ω^)