prologue

My name is Lydia and my big sister's name is Skyler, but we all call her Sky.

To be honest, she was never an easy person. She is the kind of person that did whatever she wanted and never cared about the consequences. She had never been the responsible one and she always thought about herself, so I was always the one who had to clean up her mess.

It started when I was five and she was seven and we were having a tea party and my sister accidentally knocked over the teapot causing two of the teddy bears to get soaked and I had to clean it up while she decided to play with the Barbie dolls instead. Ever since then I have cleaned up her mess from getting caught sneaking in marihuana cigarettes into our home and stumbling in drunk at 4 AM after senior prom.

Despite me being her self-working broom, I loved her to death. But when I found out what sick mess my sister had gotten into now, I couldn't help but scream. Somehow, I always managed to clean up everything with no stress, but this was the fucking cherry on top.

A/N: this is the first time im actually posting a fic!! i have like four stories in my drafts and i have already drafted many chapters of this story!

im currently in bed in cambodia on vacation and i felt like posting this. hopefully, i'll get the time to post a lot before school starts. chapter one will be up!!

edit: and also i am not so happy with how the first chapters turned out since i drafted them months ago and i feel like i have improved a lot more, so bear with me with this story i'll promise it will get better thank you!!