twenty seven

Please vote and comment, I appreciate you all!

Harry

"No, no, no," I repeated to myself as Lydia was lying unconscious in my arms. Niall groaned out in pain, lying in a puddle of his own blood. "Niall, are you okay?" I shouted.

"Yeah," he breathed out in pain. "I'll survive. Worry about Lydia."

I lifted her lifeless body close to mine, her blood running out of her wound soaked my black shirt. I took off her cardigan and pressed it against her wound to stop the bleeding. My hands were shaking, I was mentally praying that no other of Madeline's men were coming. It would be the end for all of us three.

I heard a distant sound of multiple footsteps coming towards me. I bit my lips in anticipation. When I saw that it was Liam and Louis, my tense shoulders sank and I let out a breath of relief.

"Guys, help me!" I said to them, hopefully that other guys didn't follow them.

"Jesus, what happened?" Liam asked shocked, he crouched down to Niall and helped him on his feet.

"Fucking bastard shot me in the thigh and managed to get Lydia too," Niall groaned.

"What about Madeline?" Louis asked, helping Niall on the other side.

"We can't do anything," I said. "Lydia has already lost a lot of blood and God knows what organs the bullet hit."

"Is she still breathing?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, but her pulse is going very slow. We need to go to the hospital right now!" I shouted.

All of us headed towards the car. It would seem more convenient for us to call the ambulance, but that would be another way for us to get caught with what we do. There were dead bodies everywhere that eventually would be cleaned up by Madeline's team.

The endless hallways seemed longer this time with Lydia's lifeless body in my arms. Panic started to occur when I noticed how paler she got by the minute.

"Lydia, please don't die," I whispered.

When we finally got to our car, Louis took the keys, Liam was in the passenger seat and I was in the backseat with an injured Niall and Lydia that was still bleeding from her wound. Her cream cardigan that I had used to press on her wound had now turned into a crimson color.

"Louis, she is losing a lot of blood," I said worried.

"Don't worry, I'm driving as fast as I can. We will be there in five minutes," he said and by that he pressed extra hard on the gas petal.

Niall was shifting uncomfortable in his seat, looking like he was ready to burst into tears.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"It feels like my thigh fucking exploded," he whimpered.

Louis wasn't easy in the breaks either. He immediately stopped in front of the Emergency Room. I ran out with Lydia in my arms while Liam helped Niall out of the car.

I heard several gasp the second I walked into the ER.

"Somebody help her. She was shot on the right side of the stomach," I said to the lady in the reception.

She looked shocked at me, but acted calmly as she called for extra help. Barely a minute later, nurses came in with a bed. I placed her on it, ready to follow.

"Sir, you have to wait here, while we help her," the nurse said.

I didn't get to answer when all of the nurses disappeared in the corridors with Lydia. Niall was also gone by now. Liam was sitting on one of the chair, head resting in his hands.