nineteen

Don't forget to vote and comment, enjoy! 

Lydia

The drive back home was silent. Louis pretty much had his eyes focused on the dark road in front of us while I quietly looked down and fiddled with my fingers the whole way back.

Harry was right and I hated it. Yet, he was the one I wanted to be with right now. I wanted to lay in bed with him and talk about everything. I wanted to forget about our stupid little fight right before I left and I definitely wanted to forget about the Sander guy that tried to force himself upon me. Most of all, I wanted a huge glass of ice cold water.

Louis pulled up in the driveway and I walked into the kitchen. I got a glass of water and headed to the bathroom. I was almost horrified by the reflection in the mirror. Louis wasn't kidding when he said I looked like a mess. My eye makeup was down on my face and my hair was a bigger mess than it usually was. I quickly washed my face and put my hair up in a pony tail before heading to my bedroom. I wanted to take a shower to wash all evidence off from Sanders, but the current state I was in I knew that I couldn't take a shower without slipping and die.

I laid down in my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. The room was slightly spinning from the alcohol. I had to remind myself to eat before I start to drink and that I don't necessary always need the strong drinks.

A soft knock came from the door.

"Come in," I said.

The door slowly opened and Harry stood by the opening. "Louis said that you were back home," he said lowly.

I nodded quietly and signalized for him to sit down on my bed.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be."

"I am. I don't decide what you can and cannot do. It was stupid of me to think that you can't defend yourself from a bunch of drunk guys," he said. He tried to get eye contact with me, but I kept staring down on my thighs.

I stayed silent for a bit. "I shouldn't have gotten so angry at you. You were just trying to protect me."

His plump pink lips pulled into a small smile. He put his hand on my chin, tilting my head up so our eyes met. "Are we friends again?"

I nodded as my smile grew. He sat down next to me, resting his back against the head board. He put his arms around and I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

We stayed silent for while and I let my thoughts pass. There was so much I wanted to say to him. I wanted to spill out all my secrets to someone. I wanted someone to listen to me. I wanted that person to be Harry, but I couldn't say anything.

I fell asleep in Harry's arms, but when I woke up he wasn't there anymore. He stood by my dresser, with his back against me talking with someone on his phone. I made a stretching sound that caused him to turn around to me. He gave me a smile and continued to talk.

"Who is it?" I mouthed to him.

"Paul."

The name made me sit up. Paul never called in to say hello and have a chat.

"Fine. Yeah... Okay. Bye," he said and hung up the phone. He turned back to me. "How are you feeling?"

Expect for the bump on the back of my head, I felt weirdly fine after consuming that many drinks. "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I can get your some aspirin and a glass of water."

"Harry, I'm fine."