Meet the rookies

JypR6G

(LEADER//MONEY MAKER//MAIN DANCER//MAIN VOCALS//RAPPER//FACE OF THE GROUP)
~Lee Hyorin (Rin) she is 17 years old, half Canadian and half Chinese, she was born and raised in Canada and moved to Korea when she passed her audition in Toronto Canada. Only had 5months of training. She enjoys jokes, and pranking her fellow members, she loves anything to do with horror, she also loves to make vlogs, sleep, go on social media, take pictures, cook and travel and annoy her group members, she does not like bugs, rude people, liars, people who bore her, and people who can't joke around, she has many talents like, Drawing, dancing, speaking multiple languages, (English, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, French), photography, lots of aegyo, street dancing, martial arts tricking, and hitting high notes, she doesn't have an ideal type, just as long as they treat her right. Some compare her looks to Lovelyz Mijoo.

(LEAD RAPPER//MAIN VOCALIST//MAKNAE//VISUAL)
~  Jeon Sohee (Elle) age 13 she is the maknae of the group, she's half Korean and half America, raised in Canada than moved to Korea due to passing her audition and was recruited to audition by JYP through her videos on YouTube and only has 1 year of training, she enjoys, Knitting, Singing, playing Name that tune, hanging with groups her age, baking, organizing, cooking, FOOD, making singing and dancing videos on YouTube, she's also close to JYP girl group TWICE, she dislikes plastic surgery. Just like her fellow members she also has many talents like, Doing Nails, having Strong vocals, she's Strong, She Knits, saves & has money, speaks English Korean and some Mandarin, and she's very practical! And is said to be JYPs former trainee Somi's sister.

(MAIN RAPPER//MAIN DANCER//VOCALIST)
~Lee Jessica--(Jessy) she is 16 years old, and just like Jinhee she is also half Korean, half American, she also grew up in America and moved to Korea with her family 2 years of training, she enjoys Dancing, baking, chatting, rapping, laughing, teasing, eating Raman and nachos, kids, song writing, singing and dislikes crying, boys with long hair, fake people, back biters, tomatoes, coconuts, and singing high notes, her talents are Dancing, rapping, cooking, speaking English and Korean and basic Chinese, and looks like Red velvet's Irene

(LEAD VOCALS//LEAD DANCER//COMPOSER)
~Yi Nabe--(Bo Na) says she chose her stage name as Bo Na because of a character in her favourite Korean Drama, she's 18 years old, she's Chinese born and raised in China, 5 years of training, she likes Singing, song writing, traveling, playing guitar and piano and dislikes people with a preppy cheerleader personality, being bossed around to much, and dirty places, her Ideal type is someone who treats her right, she is Miss A min's little sister.

(MAIN RAPPER//DANCER)
~Lee Hyekyung--(Hyekyung) 14 years old, she is Korean, born in Korea, moved to America, auditioned for YG in LA  and was accepted but 2 years later she left and joined JYP only training for 8 months she's scheduled to Debut with JYPr6G, she likes Music, Dancing, rapping, food, and exercise, she Doesnt like being quiet, Racism, or being unhappy, she's Girls Generation Yoona's Youngest Cousin.

(MAIN DANCER/RAPPER//VOCALIST//OLDEST MEMBER)
~Park Raejoon--(Raejoon) at age 12 Raejoon moved to Korea from Malaysia after passing her audition, she's half Malaysian and half Korean, now 19 she is ready to debut. She is the only member in the group dating her boyfriend being Bigbangs Seungri. She likes going on Adventures, hanging out, she talks a lot, has aegyo, likes to dance, and Being taught to rap by boys, she dislikes, loud music, being told what to do when she already knows, and getting annoyed by the JYPr6B boys! Her
talents are, Dance, rapping, and singing, her Ideal type is someone funny, outgoing, tells jokes, laughs hard, has a husky voice, talks a lot, and is sometimes childish, she is said to resemble Ulzzang Lee Geumhee.

JypR6B

(LEADER//LEAD VOCALS//COMPOSER//FACE OF THE GROUP)
~Jong Ricky--(Key) 17 years old, half Korean and half Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines 5 years of training, he likes people and skateboarding, he dislikes lending money and sharing food. His talents are singing, speaking Tagalog, Korean, and Chinese, learning English from JYPr6G's leader Rin. His ideal type is someone who makes him want to be with her, can cook, and has a good sense of humour. 24k Sungoh's Twin brother.

(LEAD RAPPER//LEAD DANCER)
~Im Kim Hansol--(KH) 18 years old, Got7 Jbs Little brother everyone mistakes them for twins, 8 years of training, Born and raised in Korea, he likes food, and listening to music, he dislikes fake people, and people who don't listen, his talents are dancing and rapping, his Ideal type is someone sweet, has a nice style, and works hard for what they want.

(MAIN VOCALS//MONEY MAKER)
~Yoon Dylan Shiwoo--(Dylan) 18 years old, Korean, born and raised in America, than moved with his family to Korea, auditioned for Jyp twice, and got in on his second audition training for 3 years, he likes singing, song writing, dancing, and traveling. He dislikes bland food, unorganized stuff, not getting sleep, packed schedules, and Mosquitos, his talents are having a powerful voice, he's practical, song writing, and speaking English and Korean. His ideal type is someone who sings well, and is cute, sexy and practical, he resembles Seventeen Mingyu.

(MAIN RAPPER//DANCER//MAIN VOCALS//MAKNAE)
~Choi Parker Hyunwoo--(Hyunwoo) 14 years old, half American and half Korean, born and raised in America, and moved to Korea at age 10, training for 4 years, he likes dancing, rapping, singing, cooking and traveling, he dislikes dirt, messes, and bland food. His talents are singing high notes, rapping, dancing, having charisma, being practical, speaking Korean and English. His ideal type is someone cute, sexy, can do good aegyo, practical, has a good personality, and speaks English. Reminds everyone of Seventeen's Vernon.

(MAIN RAPPER//DANCER)
~Hyo Jimin--(JJ) Age 17, half American and Korean, born and raised in America, 5years of training, he likes skateboarding, soups and dancing, he dislikes kimbap, walking, and amusement parks, his talents are rapping. Speaking English and Korean, dancing, and martial arts tricking. His ideal type is someone who's funny and likes to have a good time. Resembles Got7s Mark

(VISUAL//MAIN DANCER//VOCALIST//RAPPER)
~Bae Wook--(Jae) age 17 was the last member to join JYPr6B only 7 months of training, he's Korean, he likes singing, rapping, dancing, skateboarding, biking, and flirting. He dislikes things that are scary, tall girls, and girls that flirt. His talents are writing music, playing violin, yo-yo, speaking Korean and English, he grew up in America and his ideal type is a girl who likes to cook, travel, joke around and plays hard to get. He is B.I.G Benji's younger brother.

Video and cover made by Nikki_Aegyo thank you so much ❤️😊🙊👌🏻