Kiss

I know it's Dara and Seungyoon but we can pretend can't we.
*Rin pov*
Training with Taecyeon was actually quiet fun, I didn't have to kiss him I just had to pretend, but Dylan I actually did have to kiss which made me nervous we practised all our scenes together and he helped me a lot gave me pointers, getting me to use a lot of emotions and everything. "Okay it's been a week are you ready?" Taecyeon asked and I nodded my head "good cause you guys are filming all the way up to episode three today"  he said and my eyes widened episode three was where the kiss happened.

*Dylan pov*
Suzy took acting very seriously and I felt awkward with episode three, I didn't have to kiss Suzy, but I knew when that scene came I would feel so awkward kissing Rin. "You ready?" Suzy asked and I nodded my head as she walked off "oh by the way you're doing up to episode 3 today" she said and my heart stopped episode 3 the kiss is in the episode!
We walked down and met two other co stars Got7s Junior and MissAs Min. The first two episodes went by pretty easy, a lot of the scenes surprisingly weren't as awkward as I thought they would be, than it came the kiss which would be shown as just a memory for Rins character. The two of as sat at the table and JYP started to laugh "yah you two look so awkward" he said and Rin covered her face "Ajussi!" She whined making me laugh.
"Action"
We started saying our lines and feeing each other food, than it came, I knew I felt more awkward than Rin did because she kept her head down slightly for this scene where I was the one who had to lean across the table to kiss her.
I took a deep breath and leaned towards her and kissed her and she jumped slightly surprised.

"Cut" JYP called "okay that was good for the first time, now this time don't look so awkward remember you guys are dating in this scene okay now action" And again we said our lines and fed each other, but surprisingly I didn't feel all that nervou...

And again we said our lines and fed each other, but surprisingly I didn't feel all that nervous this time, I leaned over the table kissing her a second time, than a third time, we had to redo this scene about 6 times just so they could figure out which take was better.

*Rin pov*
Doing my first scene with Min was a lot of fun the two of us kept laughing so we had to redo it a lot. By the third scene we all sat at the table excluding Dylan, 2pms Wooyoung sat in front of me Min was beside me and Junior was beside Wooyoung and this scene Wooyoung would say stuff and anger me causing me to spit rice all over his face three times, this scene we had to do probably more than 10 times because Wooyoung and I kept laughing, but than we finally go put it right, "okay we recorded everything but the kiss scene you two go change and sit back at this table" JYP called, nerves took over me as I walked to get changed and sat back at the table in front of me "you two look so awkward" my uncle called out and I covered my fave "Ajussi!" I whined making everyone laugh.
We started saying our lines and feeding each other food I looked down a bit while chewing and I felt Dylan's lips on mine causing me to jump slightly, I wasn't ready for that. "Cut" my uncle called "okay that was good for the first time, now this time don't look so awkward remember you guys are dating in this scene okay now action" i felt nerves take over me again how many times did we have to do this scene to get it right.
Again we went back to our lines and actions, and Dylan had to kiss me again, and again, and again, until the sixth time and finally it was over. "Okay everyone meet back here tomorrow so go through episodes 4-8 than the day after that 9-10" JYPs called and we all walked off.