Jyp rookies pt 8

KH-Eunho kim (in front)
Hyunwoo- white hat
Dylan- no hat

*Kh pov*
We decided to cover an English song called stitches and it was Dylans idea, and I thought it would be cool, I don't really understand English that much so being able to create a dance to it was a little difficult for me but I had to make it perfect, we didn't do well the last round so I felt like we really needed to improve this time and show Jay park that we really can move across the stage and grab fans attention through our choreography, "do you guys think it's good?" I asked and they bother nodded their heads "you guys have to be honest this is our competition tell me if it needs changing?" I said and they shook their heads as I let out a sigh "okay than let's start practicing Dylan you stand here Hyunwoo there, okay just follow me, we're gunna start slow than speed up each time" I said and they nodded.

*Dylan pov*
We walked out after our video and saw a lot of people teary eyed including all the judges what did Raejoons dance do? We went into our formation with KH in front of us, and Jay park slouched in his seat a bit I knew he didn't expect much from us compared to our last performance. The music started and so did our dance and within second Jay park leaned forward to watch our dance making me feel relieved. Our dance finished and Jay park clapped loudly and smiled.

*Hyunwoo pov*
I was a bit nervous dancing to a song in english I didn't feel like it really matched our concept much but KH wanted to challenge himself which we agreed to and learning the dance was pretty fun, dancing more to the beat than the lyrics it was different. When I saw Jay park clapping and smiling I was relieved because this expression was 10X better than our LC9 cover. "Now that is what I'm talking about that movement there, owning the stage, even Rin was in the back jamming out to the song that is what we want, the fans were attracted and paying attention to your every movements, that's what I wanted last week and you brought it good job." When Jay park said that I felt like a weight was lifted off all of our shoulders it was great. "Yeah you guys did really well I just wish you could have made the dance a little longer" Amber said and we nodded our heads "okay you guys may take your seat" JYP said and we walked off to the back to sit down, the three of us confused as to why IU didn't say anything?