Jyp rookies part 4

Video used for. Sixteen
Jungyeon-Bo Na
Tzuyu-Raejoon
Nayeon-Hyekyung

*Bo Na pov*
I walked out and stood in front of the curtains and started, the three of us agreed on MissAs song Hush, I walked and grabbed the rob and quickly went behind the curtain, my voice grabbed IUs attention right away which I was happy about because she's one of the best vocalists in Kpop. Hyekyung opened the curtain right after I went behind and sang her part. She moved against the curtain ripped her curtain down, than Raejoon and than me, right after we all grabbed the rod and sang and danced together in sync.

*Raejoon pov*
I ripped down my curtain and IU smiled, and pointed to me, she knew me because she was close to Taeyang, and me dating Seungri got us to meet a lot, our concept for this song was cute, and sexy and Hyekyung agreed to it, when I started to sing my part after Bo Na I got a lot of cheers from the fans which made me smile. I was slightly upset cause JYP didn't look that interested like I thought he would be. But luckily come Hyekyungs part he started smiling.

*Hyekyung pov*
I can admit dancing in heels and leather pants is not comfy, how MissA did it I will never understand, but I liked dancing with the curtains it was fun, and the dance was fun to, and hearing the fans cheer for us, and my part being able to bring a smile to JYP was good for us, IU seemed to enjoy it and Amber but not so much for JYP and Jay park I had no idea.
We finished the song and the fans cheered loudly and IU stood up and clapped making me smile.
"Bo Na, Hyekyung, Raejoon, you three made me feel like I was listening to MissA live, you three are like the younger versions of them I bet if Suzy ever heard this performance she, Min, Fei and Jai would be so proud of you guys way to go." IU said making us smile "I like the dance, but the moving around place to place was a bit much it should be like bam bam bam, like movement right after another, but we had you walking this way you walking that way, it was good just to much" we nodded our heads understanding what JYP meant and I agreed it was a little much. "Hyekyung your only 14 and your able to dance like this, that surprises me girl way to go! Raejoon and Bo Na your voices were amazing Bo Na your voice cause me right away, And Raejoon your voice caught the Fans right away amazing" we all bowed in thanks as JYP told us to return back stage.

*Sohee pov*
The girls and I got ready and I was nervous because they gave me most of the parts, since Rin is known through the dance she did before and her webtoon she didn't want more attention, and Jessy just didn't feel like she was ready to have a lot of parts. We got our microphones ready and stood in a circle holding hands while our video played "Fighting!" We all whispered than walked on stage as the fans cheered